pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Those are some of the whitest white girls ever.
laugh.gif

I'd smash every single one of them but that's not saying a whole lot.
those are not "white girls"...those are +*#+*+ we can have on a wednesday if we have v.i.p. and bottle service.
skanks! none of them have anything going for them. except his wife, who had a career and money before him.

look at how these girls are acting.
http://www.nydailynews.co...s_is_at_the_center_.html

Why do you care so damn much about Tiger Woods, though?

this is the real question at hand.
same reason you cared to burn 0.5 calories to raise you arm, slide your cursor to "pics of tiger woods mistress (good read)", qoutesomeone else to look uninterested and "posh"...i'm full of %+!+ just like you.
indifferent.gif
#%#! off

laugh.gif

those are not "white girls"...those are +*#+*+ we can have on a wednesday if we have v.i.p. and bottle service.
skanks! none of them have anything going for them. except his wife, who had a career and money before him.

same reason you cared to burn 0.5 calories to raise you arm, slide your cursor to "pics of tiger woods mistress (good read)", qoute someone else to look uninterested and "posh"...i'm full of %+!+ just like you.
indifferent.gif
#%#! off

you_mad_5.jpg

just cause you can eat steak every night doesnt mean you want too. some nights you wanna just go grab a whopper, and thats what tiger did.

thytkerjobs wrote:

no i'm not mad, why would i be? i just dislike fake people that pretend they have no interest in the pop culture but feel to need to click the link andTELL THE WORLD THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! it makes them look transparent weak, insecure and stupid...just be real

Originally Posted by nick0lis

just cause you can eat steak every night doesnt mean you want too. some nights you wanna just go grab a whopper, and thats what tiger did.

or some del tacos
laugh.gif

beee2459234160.gif

another tiger thread? what the....

ironic that you're saying how uncool it is that tigers getting beaten to a pulp because of this, and proceed to shine the spotlight on the situation MORE by making a thread.

leave the guy alone...

no way
especially if this leads to the downfall of that "sport" called golf
pimp.gif

btw there was another article about Tiger having a concierge girl providing him with P anywhere he went
so the number of hos is probably way up there

laugh.gif

he's probably mad that he couldn't cheat on his g/f with so many girls even if he wanted too.. and that he will never be as successful asTiger Woods..

truth be told, i'm sure these girls were throwing it at Tiger.. what man is gonna just turn around and walk the other way? i know i wouldn't

His wife is defintely hot...even on a regular day....but this chick is smokin also:

That
chick could get it like this:

**[Gif of dude in diagram format with his hands on his waist with his pelvis going back and forth]**

all this proves is that Tiger is soft and they coming after him cause they think he soft

I wish dude the best though and hopes he has learned something about society and how people really view him.

It's just P.

If supersmash every one of them....

..... except for the one that looks like the Undertaker..... Tiger probably didnt even hit that she just saw all the other chicks and threw her hat in the ring

Originally Posted by RockDeep

First... Tigers wife dont look like that on a regular day. She looks like every other white girl out there. Next... Tigers wife had a career? As Yasper Parnavic's Nanny? Great.. Im sure that was paying stellar snaps! lol

Next... brotha's cheat on their girls for lesser all the time.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted some strange. Keep in mind. Tiger wasn't used to getting good strange anyway.. so he was going back to what he could while on the road....

Give the dude a break..

Check the sig and support your boy.

This might be the worst thing Ive read on NT in a while.....smh.....Give dude a break? I dont care what you say you have no "good" reason to justifyyour actions in cheating.......NONE

beee2459234160.gif

Was he that wasted? I mean.. compared to all the others, where did this one come from?

i don't know when i saw this pic, i thought of this song. i just hear it playing
roll.gif

omg! tiger has a inner thug waiting to be released..i see it! no joke! tiger >_________
1scp06.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted some strange.
QFT.
I can guarantee that Tigs was urinating on the broad from Perkins.

The most disappointing part of the situation is accusations that Tiger wasn't using protection in most cases. It's bad enough to
cheat on your spouse, but to put his wife's health at risk is the worst.
smh.gif

I, for one, don't see why this is such a huge issue OR why it's so surprising to some people.

Like somebody said, the only thing he did wrong was get married...

thytkerjobs wrote:

no i'm not mad, why would i be? i just dislike fake people that pretend they have no interest in the pop culture but feel to need to click the link and TELL THE WORLD THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! it makes them look transparent weak, insecure and stupid...just be real

just saw this. thanks for my assessment. I had no idea tiger woods and pop culture were priorities in my life......thanks for that clarification.
grin.gif
hop off tigers _.

laugh.gif
at "transparent weak, insecure and stupid"

Back
Top Bottom