pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

7added59234167.gif

I'm with it.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I've said it once, I'll say it again....

Derek Jeter should be an example for every professional athlete, not just the kids.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by RockDeep

First... Tigers wife dont look like that on a regular day. She looks like every other white girl out there. Next... Tigers wife had a career? As Yasper Parnavic's Nanny? Great.. Im sure that was paying stellar snaps! lol

Next... brotha's cheat on their girls for lesser all the time.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted some strange. Keep in mind. Tiger wasn't used to getting good strange anyway.. so he was going back to what he could while on the road....

Give the dude a break..

Check the sig and support your boy.

This might be the worst thing Ive read on NT in a while.....smh.....Give dude a break? I dont care what you say you have no "good" reason to justify your actions in cheating.......NONE
Apparently you are perfect and have never done anything wrong in your life and are the ultimate do gooder. and if THATs the worse thingyou've ever read on NT you haven't read much here....
roll.gif

Show me your Priest Certificate or Free pass from God and I'll show you someone who thinks they are better than everyone else. yeah.. give him a break. He doesn't owe you me or anyone outside his family an explanation for his mistakes. Lord knows the false reports of him presenting himself as a family manare wrong.

Just because the media takes pics of you all the time and interview you with your family doesn't mean you portray anything.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Kakashi

thytkerjobs wrote:

no i'm not mad, why would i be? i just dislike fake people that pretend they have no interest in the pop culture but feel to need to click the link and TELL THE WORLD THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! it makes them look transparent weak, insecure and stupid...just be real

just saw this. thanks for my assessment. I had no idea tiger woods and pop culture were priorities in my life......thanks for that clarification.
grin.gif
hop off tigers _.

laugh.gif
at "transparent weak, insecure and stupid"

says the #+!%@ that's makes herself look even dumber by stating this on a SNEAK COLLECTOR FORUM...in the GENERAL SECTION none the less.dominated by MEN....no, you're not "transparent weak, insecure and stupid".

grown up, leave me alone please!

thytkerjobs wrote:

no i'm not mad, why would i be? i just dislike fake people that pretend they have no interest in the pop culture but feel to need to click the link and TELL THE WORLD THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! it makes them look transparent weak, insecure and stupid...just be real

just saw this. thanks for my assessment. I had no idea tiger woods and pop culture were priorities in my life......thanks for that clarification.
grin.gif
hop off tigers _.

laugh.gif
says the #+!%@ that's makes herself look even dumber by stating this on a SNEAK COLLECTOR FORUM...in the GENERAL SECTION none the less. dominated by MEN....no, you're not "transparent weak, insecure and stupid".

im not seeing how those 2 things relate... especially the dominated by men part...

you're trying too hard.

thytkerjobs wrote:

grin.gif
hop off tigers _.

laugh.gif
says the #+!%@ that's makes herself look even dumber by stating this on a SNEAK COLLECTOR FORUM...in the GENERAL SECTION none the less. dominated by MEN....no, you're not "transparent weak, insecure and stupid".

im not seeing how those 2 things relate... especially the dominated by men part...

you're trying too hard.

roll.gif
just go play please, go away...

Kakashi wrote:
roll.gif

why? cant think of another senseless reply? take your panties out of the bunch that they're currently in.

I'm insecure, stupid, etc...yet you're over here fascinated by where Tiger Woods sticks his penis.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

First... Tigers wife dont look like that on a regular day. She looks like every other white girl out there. Next... Tigers wife had a career? As Yasper Parnavic's Nanny? Great.. Im sure that was paying stellar snaps! lol

Next... brotha's cheat on their girls for lesser all the time.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted some strange. Keep in mind. Tiger wasn't used to getting good strange anyway.. so he was going back to what he could while on the road....

Give the dude a break..

Check the sig and support your boy.

This might be the worst thing Ive read on NT in a while.....smh.....Give dude a break? I dont care what you say you have no "good" reason to justify your actions in cheating.......NONE
Apparently you are perfect and have never done anything wrong in your life and are the ultimate do gooder. and if THATs the worse thing you've ever read on NT you haven't read much here....
roll.gif

Show me your Priest Certificate or Free pass from God and I'll show you someone who thinks they are better than everyone else. yeah.. give him a break. He doesn't owe you me or anyone outside his family an explanation for his mistakes. Lord knows the false reports of him presenting himself as a family man are wrong.

Just because the media takes pics of you all the time and interview you with your family doesn't mean you portray anything.
I don't think He is saying He is perfect, I think He thinks your giving Tiger a free pass for possible destroying his family.

I don't know if you were but its some other dummies on here who are giving him a pass or even props. When I say pass, I don't mean people should be ona witch hunt.

Kakashi wrote:
roll.gif
why? cant think of another senseless reply? take your panties out of the bunch that they're currently in.

I'm insecure, stupid, etc...yet you're over here fascinated by where Tiger Woods sticks his penis.

laugh.gif
at yall's whole conversation.Kakashi what does this being a mostly male forum have to do with anything? Just curious.

Kakashi reminds me of Megaveli.

Too concerned with celebrity gossip. Constantly getting into catfights on NT.

I honestly think Kakashi is a homosexual.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Constantly saying "I'm Japanese if that matters", it doesn't matter and no one cares
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Staying quiet is not helping him... You got to come out and speak directly. Word to Letterman
THIS.
Letting everyone else form their own opinions, assumptions and conclusions is definately not beneficial.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Constantly saying "I'm Japanese if that matters", it doesn't matter and no one cares
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2eef9459234147.gif

I'm so mad this pic wouldn't let me click it....shame on you OP
mad.gif

having a larger pic of all the other thumbnails but not this 1
devil.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

That Caublinasian #!+% is out the window
They throwing him under the bus like a black man

QFT
roll.gif

thytkerjobs wrote:

Double QFT
nerd.gif

p1_elin.jpg

can someone explain why? he marries a supermodel and then goes out and bangs some
eyes.gif
chicks

Awww poor Tiger. You are responsible for your own actions. Who cares about the media putting the spot light on him.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

p1_elin.jpg

can someone explain why? he marries a supermodel and then goes out and bangs some
eyes.gif
chicks

laugh.gif
Kobe did the same thing. I think its that "I can smash whoever,I'm ______ _______"

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

They throwing him under the bus like a black man

QFT.

And when you make a thread revolving around this very observation--people wanna act like you're just looking for an excuse to pull out some type of card.

Too many of y'all have forgotten just how grimy of a place America can be when you're a minority. The amount of money you have in the bank and/or your level of celebrity wont save you from ignorance of this nation...
tired.gif

Nah man, that race card dont apply here.
The biggest reason why he keeps getting constant attention, is because every day its something different: new mistress, new person in the hospital, its justbeen all been down hill for him.
The difference is that Letterman and Phillips didnt have a new mistress popping up on an almost daily basis. How do you expect the media to not cover Woodswhen every day there is a new twist to things?

As of today Tiger has not lost one sponsor, and he is a black man who has dominated what has always been a "white sport".
Phillips got fired like two days after his news came out.
How can you try to bring the race card into this?

Maybe I just dont know what it is to be a "Black Man in America", but in this case I just dont see it.

BTW - Im in no way saying his private life needs to be constantly covered by the media. Im just saying that the fact that hes black and a cheater is not thereason why hes getting this attention. I dont think the race card needs to be brought up in Tiger's situation.

Back
Top Bottom