pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Did you not read? I give no man Judgement, do you know what a Judge does? he gives a sentence to the guilty All Im doing is calling a "cheetah" Cheetah and a spade a spade........dont tell me how to think bro, In my eyes what he did WILL NEVER be justified no matter if YOU or the world says it's okay........and dont throw random Bible scriptures at me bro, the people throwing stones in that story tried taking the Law into their own hands and to kill that woman "a death sentence" not calling her a spade........

I wasnt aware I quoted scripture good man.
roll.gif

This guy.

Go young son and walk the perfect walk.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

thytkerjobs wrote:

no i'm not mad, why would i be? i just dislike fake people that pretend they have no interest in the pop culture but feel to need to click the link and TELL THE WORLD THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! it makes them look transparent weak, insecure and stupid...just be real

internet-24591.jpg

If you're gonna cheat, make sure the person you're cheating on has just as much to lose...

This.

Tiger is a dumb dude and a sloppy cheat. If you gonna cheat by all means cheat but don't be this sloppy with it.
indifferent.gif

If I was cheating on somebody and was living that scandalous AND HAD THIS MUCH TO LOSE IF EXPOSED with no bargaining chips in my pocket and when I finally getcaught up I expect people and the companies associated with not only my skill but my image to actually not hold me accountable? What because I'm human andI'm sorry I got caught that should be enough? Really? Is that the best excuse?
laugh.gif
You own the lifestyle you live and lead... all sides of it.

Initially, yeah it was between him and his wife and she went upside his head with his own golf clubs but when this idiot got behind the wheel of a car and hadthe nerve to not even DRIVE off with gusto safely when confronted...he did own self in. He involved everybody. I can't believe people arein here defending this sloppy behavior talking about "we can't judge the man"... like hell we can't.
roll.gif
but you know on some level wecan't but what we can call him is a !!@!##$ fool ALL DAY LONG for potentially messing with his money and for being so sloppy.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Did you not read? I give no man Judgement, do you know what a Judge does? he gives a sentence to the guilty All Im doing is calling a "cheetah" Cheetah and a spade a spade........dont tell me how to think bro, In my eyes what he did WILL NEVER be justified no matter if YOU or the world says it's okay........and dont throw random Bible scriptures at me bro, the people throwing stones in that story tried taking the Law into their own hands and to kill that woman "a death sentence" not calling her a spade........

roll.gif

This guy.

And "casting stones" comes from?............your reply "go walk the perfect walk" is exactly what Im talking about when itcomes to "nothing is bad" mentality as long as you are getting yours smh and we wonder why the World we live in is the way that it is

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If you're gonna cheat, make sure the person you're cheating on has just as much to lose...

This.

Tiger is a dumb dude and a sloppy cheat. If you gonna cheat by all means cheat but don't be this sloppy with it.
indifferent.gif

If I was cheating on somebody and was living that scandalous AND HAD THIS MUCH TO LOSE IF EXPOSED with no bargaining chips in my pocket and when I finally get caught up I expect people and the companies associated with not only my skill but my image to actually not hold me accountable? What because I'm human and I'm sorry I got caught that should be enough? Really? Is that the best excuse?
laugh.gif
You own the lifestyle you live and lead... all sides of it.

Initially, yeah it was between him and his wife and she went upside his head with his own golf clubs but when this idiot got behind the wheel of a car and had the nerve to not even DRIVE off with gusto safely when confronted...he did own self in. He involved everybody. I can't believe people are in here defending this sloppy behavior talking about "we can't judge the man"... like hell we can't.
roll.gif
but you know on some level we can't but what we can call him is a !!@!##$ fool ALL DAY LONG for potentially messing with his money and for being so sloppy.

It seems that his wanton behavior toward his wife may be caused because he sub consciously wanted to be rid of the way their relationship as it was ie,dissatisfying for him.

Originally Posted by magneto621

you can defend him all you want..bottom line is tiger woods represented all that was good in a man, until this. now he's exposed as the scum he really is. what was the point of gettin married?

but yeah, derek jeter > tiger woods

laugh.gif
damn you would've thought he was district attorney of gothamcorrupted by the joker and not just a %*$@+*# golf player.

I haven't been following this story at all. Leave the dude alone

<<<<< Avy check

roll.gif

This guy.

And "casting stones" comes from?............your reply "go walk the perfect walk" is exactly what Im talking about when it comes to "nothing is bad" mentality as long as you are getting yours smh and we wonder why the World we live in is the way that it is

Do you my man. For a non judgemental person... you sure do judge alot.

Im glad Im self aware.

Damn!!! Are those all the women tiger smahshed?! During the time he was married?

man the media is having a field day with this so he cheated i said it once and ill say it again money = females. but if i had tigers money i would have smashedsome better looking chicks than that half of them looking regular as h

The thing is, none of this would have mattered if he was single.

He should have taken notes from Jeter.

I'm sure there's a lot more. Some that have came out are probably lying, but I'm sure there's many more who are probably married that won'tcome out

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

What good read?
That's what I'm wondering. OP must have forgot to post an article or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i feel sorry for him,
so the media is exploiting the fact that these are low-class "party-girls"...even friends
are turning their back on him. look at georgia house speaker glenn richardson, eliot spitzer
mark sanford, david letterman, steve phillips, steve mcnair and josh duhamel (transformers)
ALL CHEATERS this year and none have had the media coverage tiger has.
but tiger is being beaten to a bloody pulp...not cool, not cool at all.
Probably because none of them is as popular as Tiger.
he took an epic FAIL on all of these compared to his wife though
eek.gif

Most of those chicks look equally as good or better than Tiger's wife.
...leave them white girls alone man
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

This guy.

And "casting stones" comes from?............your reply "go walk the perfect walk" is exactly what Im talking about when it comes to "nothing is bad" mentality as long as you are getting yours smh and we wonder why the World we live in is the way that it is

Do you my man. For a non judgemental person... you sure do judge alot.

Im glad Im self aware.

Real Talk and Im being serious......Do You not READ?.......I dont Judge anybody! how is calling an Orange an Orange Judging? did I say "he's gonnaburn in Hell".......He cheated in my mind that's wrong, how is that be judging him........funny Tiger wants to be left alone by everybody now, butwhen WE made him money he didnt say leave me alone dont give me money and fame.......The good comes with the Bad, that's life

Tiger is damn near a billionaire, is close to winning the most majors ever, and basically needs nothing from anybody at this point in his life. If I was himmy first official statement woulda been, "Ayo...suck my %*$#, all yall. One."

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Tiger is damn near a billionaire, is close to winning the most majors ever, and basically needs nothing from anybody at this point in his life. If I was him my first official statement woulda been, "Ayo...suck my %*$#, all yall. One."

You're reasoning skills are pretty awful doggie

Tiger is damn near a billionaire, is close to winning the most majors ever, and basically needs nothing from anybody at this point in his life. If I was him my first official statement woulda been, "Ayo...suck my %*$#, all yall. One."
30cpvdv.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

You're reasoning skills are pretty awful doggie

Expand. Why would yours or anybody's opinion be of importance to him at this point? I mean really ask yourself, why should he even give a *%@# what youor anybody else thinks? His real friends are still gonna be there with him, and the only person he needs to be apologizing to is his wife and kids. All thetalking heads in he media and holier than thou critics can go *%@# themselves.

Back
Top Bottom