pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

First... Tigers wife dont look like that on a regular day. She looks like every other white girl out there. Next... Tigers wife had a career? As Yasper Parnavic's Nanny? Great.. Im sure that was paying stellar snaps! lol

Next... brotha's cheat on their girls for lesser all the time.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted some strange. Keep in mind. Tiger wasn't used to getting good strange anyway.. so he was going back to what he could while on the road....

Give the dude a break..

Check the sig and support your boy.

This might be the worst thing Ive read on NT in a while.....smh.....Give dude a break? I dont care what you say you have no "good" reason to justify your actions in cheating.......NONE
Apparently you are perfect and have never done anything wrong in your life and are the ultimate do gooder. and if THATs the worse thing you've ever read on NT you haven't read much here....
roll.gif

Show me your Priest Certificate or Free pass from God and I'll show you someone who thinks they are better than everyone else. yeah.. give him a break. He doesn't owe you me or anyone outside his family an explanation for his mistakes. Lord knows the false reports of him presenting himself as a family man are wrong.

Just because the media takes pics of you all the time and interview you with your family doesn't mean you portray anything.
I don't think He is saying He is perfect, I think He thinks your giving Tiger a free pass for possible destroying his family.

I don't know if you were but its some other dummies on here who are giving him a pass or even props. When I say pass, I don't mean people should be on a witch hunt.

No my give him a break is not a free pass. he did this to himself. So just like one of us who has a family who did it to themselves can mess our own familysituation up.. we have to deal with it.. Not the public. Who am I to judge some other dude when I have messed up in my own life.

Who is anyone to judge when they are not perfect. Its HIS family and HE needs to attend to it the way HE has to. It doesn't affect anyone on the boardsat all.. so how can we say we are better than he is.?

First... Tigers wife dont look like that on a regular day. She looks like every other white girl out there. Next... Tigers wife had a career? As Yasper Parnavic's Nanny? Great.. Im sure that was paying stellar snaps! lol

Next... brotha's cheat on their girls for lesser all the time.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted some strange. Keep in mind. Tiger wasn't used to getting good strange anyway.. so he was going back to what he could while on the road....

Give the dude a break..

This might be the worst thing Ive read on NT in a while.....smh.....Give dude a break? I dont care what you say you have no "good" reason to justify your actions in cheating.......NONE
Apparently you are perfect and have never done anything wrong in your life and are the ultimate do gooder. and if THATs the worse thing you've ever read on NT you haven't read much here....
roll.gif

Show me your Priest Certificate or Free pass from God and I'll show you someone who thinks they are better than everyone else. yeah.. give him a break. He doesn't owe you me or anyone outside his family an explanation for his mistakes. Lord knows the false reports of him presenting himself as a family man are wrong.

Just because the media takes pics of you all the time and interview you with your family doesn't mean you portray anything.
I don't think He is saying He is perfect, I think He thinks your giving Tiger a free pass for possible destroying his family.

I don't know if you were but its some other dummies on here who are giving him a pass or even props. When I say pass, I don't mean people should be on a witch hunt.

No my give him a break is not a free pass. he did this to himself. So just like one of us who has a family who did it to themselves can mess our own family situation up.. we have to deal with it.. Not the public. Who am I to judge some other dude when I have messed up in my own life.

Who is anyone to judge when they are not perfect. Its HIS family and HE needs to attend to it the way HE has to. It doesn't affect anyone on the boards at all.. so how can we say we are better than he is.?

I see what your saying. But He is a public figure who knew the dangers of screwing up. That's what stumps me. You know everybody is watching you and youthink you'll just slip under the radar and these females wont eventually want more. This proves like other situations have, eventually these women who aredeemed JO's will want more. If they have to step on you to get it, then they most likely will.

What exactly is judging? I see that a lot everywhere.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

p1_elin.jpg

can someone explain why? he marries a supermodel and then goes out and bangs some
eyes.gif
chicks

We get this question often on my show from caller and not to call you silly.. but I think it is a silly question... lol

You do realize Bad Ace Chicks get cheated on more than ugly chicks right? Chances are if you have a bad chick you can get another.. OR you tend to settle forwhatever IF you can get it. Does it make it right? no. but The fact that she looks good. Doesn't mean shes above being cheated on. We dont know WHYTiger banged out so many other women... (well... for the strange aspect)

But again... you see that pic and think WOW.. How about this pic?
jan22_woods2_427x600.jpg
elinwoodsmasters1.0.0.0x0.419x640.jpeg
june19_elinwoods1_299x442.jpg

Shes def no SUPER Model here.. just a Mom.. Just a regular lookin chick with kids....

So for ALL you perfect men and perfect Husbands or Future one's or THINK you are.. Kudo's to you.. but to the one's being Hypocrites or just neverhad a half way decent woman and would be happy to have one and think you'd never do wrong...
tiger-woods-image-1-732915247.jpg

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

p1_elin.jpg

can someone explain why? he marries a supermodel and then goes out and bangs some
eyes.gif
chicks

We get this question often on my show from caller and not to call you silly.. but I think it is a silly question... lol

You do realize Bad Ace Chicks get cheated on more than ugly chicks right? Chances are if you have a bad chick you can get another.. OR you tend to settle for whatever IF you can get it. Does it make it right? no. but The fact that she looks good. Doesn't mean shes above being cheated on. We dont know WHY Tiger banged out so many other women... (well... for the strange aspect)

But again... you see that pic and think WOW.. How about this pic?
jan22_woods2_427x600.jpg
elinwoodsmasters1.0.0.0x0.419x640.jpeg
june19_elinwoods1_299x442.jpg

Shes def no SUPER Model here.. just a Mom.. Just a regular lookin chick with kids....

So for ALL you perfect men and perfect Husbands or Future one's or THINK you are.. Kudo's to you.. but to the one's being Hypocrites or just never had a half way decent woman and would be happy to have one and think you'd never do wrong...
Those are the worst pics you found of her? She still looking like a certified dime in all them pics.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tiger is a bum period. Dude probably got some sort of STD from banging all those broads. I am waiting for his press conference just like Kobe Bryant and Iwant to see the 4 million dollar ring Tiger will be giving homegirl.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kobe_zoom.jpg

Give the dude a break..

roll.gif

No my give him a break is not a free pass. he did this to himself. So just like one of us who has a family who did it to themselves can mess our own family situation up.. we have to deal with it.. Not the public. Who am I to judge some other dude when I have messed up in my own life.

Who is anyone to judge when they are not perfect. Its HIS family and HE needs to attend to it the way HE has to. It doesn't affect anyone on the boards at all.. so how can we say we are better than he is.?

First you are saying give him a break now you are saying dont judge him, judgement comes with a sentence, i give no man a sentence all Im doing is calling aspade a spade bro.........

Your comments are weak "his girl didnt do enough" and? what if she didnt? does that give him the right to cheat? you say it like that's a"good" reason to cheat.......does it effect my life? no, but it did effect his kids and his wife and I can care about that..........

Whos to say I dont know them personally? and if I dont I cant care because Ive seen the same situations with people I do know?........."she looks like anormal girl" ...."what is she a nanny".......you say these things as if it's justification for what he did......that's weak bro

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

He aint no tiger, he a cheetah
*throws tomato*
29pvkwl.jpg

Actually, that was a funny *** joke...never heard it before...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"...a cheetah..."...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cheetah?!?!?!?!? hahahahahah... that was funny...
laugh.gif

i cant believe nobody found this funny... lol..

First of all you are saying give him a break now you are saying dont judge him, judgement comes with a sentence, i give no man a sentence all Im doing is calling a spade a spade bro.........your comments are weak "his girl didnt do enough" and? what if she didnt? does that give him the right to cheat? you say it like that's a "good" reason to cheat.......does it effect my life? no, but it did effect his kids and his wife and I can care about that.......... whos to say I dont know them personally? and if I dont I cant care because Ive seen the same situations with people I do know?........."she looks like a normal girl" ...."what is she a nanny".......you say these things as if it's justification for what he did......that's weak bro

that's the perfect reason to cheat. sex is a big part of a happy marriage, and if she's not fufilling him sexually then he has no choice.
as far as divorce court goes, it's an unwritten rule not to drop the hammer on a provider with spousal support that isn't getting and that's thereason for cheating.

now if tiger just has large sexual appetite than he should have asked her for a divorce because he still wanted to play.

now, who's to say next week ten men might not surface with claims of sexual encounters with her?
what would you have to say to that?

Originally Posted by handullz

*throws tomato*
29pvkwl.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"...a cheetah..."...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

First of all I found this hilarious as well.
laugh.gif

Second, outside of the chick that looks like a teacher all them chicks look better than Tiger's wife to me.

cheetah thing was pretty funny..jay leno should use that during his joke segment

but yeah, tiger is a bum..this is just another case of a individual having all the money in the world (with beautiful kids and wife as a bonus) and still notbeing happy

on espn radio they were talking about a poll which famous athlete would you trade lives with? not kobe, lebron, or jordan received the most votes...it wastiger

Originally Posted by magneto621

cheetah thing was pretty funny..jay leno should use that during his joke segment

but yeah, tiger is a bum..this is just another case of a individual having all the money in the world (with beautiful kids and wife as a bonus) and still not being happy

on espn radio they were talking about a poll which famous athlete would you trade lives with? not kobe, lebron, or jordan received the most votes...it was tiger
whoa! lets back the !*#@ up! bum? tiger is being a MAN, he wants the world and everthing in it..."living the life". he got caught, sowhat?

sidenote: you would think with all that cash he'd get that mad hater/maxx grill shaved down

2yvv4uu.png

First of all you are saying give him a break now you are saying dont judge him, judgement comes with a sentence, i give no man a sentence all Im doing is calling a spade a spade bro.........your comments are weak "his girl didnt do enough" and? what if she didnt? does that give him the right to cheat? you say it like that's a "good" reason to cheat.......does it effect my life? no, but it did effect his kids and his wife and I can care about that.......... whos to say I dont know them personally? and if I dont I cant care because Ive seen the same situations with people I do know?........."she looks like a normal girl" ...."what is she a nanny".......you say these things as if it's justification for what he did......that's weak bro

that's the perfect reason to cheat. sex is a big part of a happy marriage, and if she's not fufilling him sexually then he has no choice.
as far as divorce court goes, it's an unwritten rule not to drop the hammer on a provider with spousal support that isn't getting and that's the reason for cheating.

now if tiger just has large sexual appetite than he should have asked her for a divorce because he still wanted to play.

now, who's to say next week ten men might not surface with claims of sexual encounters with her?
what would you have to say to that?
That's a perfect reason to cheat????? Wow, I cant even say anything back to somebody of this mindset.......you fallow that by "he shouldhave asked for a divorce" YES or better yet not get Married "till death do us part" means NOTHING anymore I guess

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Staying quiet is not helping him... You got to come out and speak directly. Word to Letterman

Yep, he's looking real foolish right about now. Might as well face the music..

*throws tomato*
29pvkwl.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"...a cheetah..."...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

idc what NT thinks

im usin this joke today

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

*throws tomato*
29pvkwl.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"...a cheetah..."...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

First of all I found this hilarious as well.
laugh.gif

Second, outside of the chick that looks like a teacher all them chicks look better than Tiger's wife to me.
It was very funny.
laugh.gif

I'm going to use that.

That's a perfect reason to cheat????? Wow, I cant even say anything back to somebody of this mindset.......you fallow that by "he should have asked for a divorce" YES or better yet not get Married "till death do us part" means NOTHING anymore I guess

It has the same meaning and value its always had. Its the people who lose value and meaning.

Funny yet when a guy gets cheated on they run here "I need help NT girl problems"...........smh what a joke
Then that's followed by "Don't trust these birds. Get money"
laugh.gif
. Huh this world is so effd right now.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Funny yet when a guy gets cheated on they run here "I need help NT girl problems"...........smh what a joke
see that's your problem son, you putting the p on a pedestal stool
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom