"PICS?".."WHERE ARE THE PICS?" "NO PICS?"... Vol.. Seriously?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

Case in point:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]http://niketalk.com/topic/279259

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

indifferent.gif
Manglor said it best: Pix=relevancy without pix your thread is irrelevant.
Just like this thread.
Where da pix at brah?

cant take people seriously without pics nowadays. a lot of ducktales posted round these parts
plus pics allows us to give better advice. someone may be drunk and say a chick is a dime and worth going through a whole lot of %%!% for but once we see pics we can snap homie back into reality and tell him she aint %%!%.

why you so mad though?

cant take people seriously without pics nowadays. a lot of ducktales posted round these parts
plus pics allows us to give better advice. someone may be drunk and say a chick is a dime and worth going through a whole lot of %%!% for but once we see pics we can snap homie back into reality and tell him she aint %%!%.

why you so mad though?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

indifferent.gif
Manglor said it best: Pix=relevancy without pix your thread is irrelevant.
Just like this thread.
Where da pix at brah?

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?

Case in point:

It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before..

Where are the pics?

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?

Case in point:

It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before..

Where are the pics?

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

why you so mad though?

this

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

why you so mad though?

this

Back
Top Bottom