"PICS?".."WHERE ARE THE PICS?" "NO PICS?"... Vol.. Seriously?

Would be nice to see pics but they are not needed in EVERY case

Case in point op shared was OD

Originally Posted by ourtran

Whats funny is that NT feels like they are so much above ISS but are on par with maturity.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

Originally Posted by hellaones

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't feel like I even needed to state this
laugh.gif
.. SOME threads absolutely need pics, but every single thread dealing with a female problem? [/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ourtran

Whats funny is that NT feels like they are so much above ISS but are on par with maturity.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

Originally Posted by hellaones

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't feel like I even needed to state this
laugh.gif
.. SOME threads absolutely need pics, but every single thread dealing with a female problem? [/color]
eyes.gif

If you need advice about women, NT is the last place you should come.

A girl thread is gonna be filled with 3 pages of useless comments, and your bound to get your life ruined when someone finds out who she is.

If you need advice about women, NT is the last place you should come.

A girl thread is gonna be filled with 3 pages of useless comments, and your bound to get your life ruined when someone finds out who she is.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

cant take people seriously without pics nowadays. a lot of ducktales posted round these parts
plus pics allows us to give better advice. someone may be drunk and say a chick is a dime and worth going through a whole lot of %%!% for but once we see pics we can snap homie back into reality and tell him she aint %%!%.

why you so mad though?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm mad because I asked why you clowns are always begging and crying for pics? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif

oh no, your not mad at all.
eyes.gif
calling people "clowns" because we simply ask for some pics to see if the chick(s) are even worth wasting OP's time on.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

cant take people seriously without pics nowadays. a lot of ducktales posted round these parts
plus pics allows us to give better advice. someone may be drunk and say a chick is a dime and worth going through a whole lot of %%!% for but once we see pics we can snap homie back into reality and tell him she aint %%!%.

why you so mad though?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm mad because I asked why you clowns are always begging and crying for pics? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif

oh no, your not mad at all.
eyes.gif
calling people "clowns" because we simply ask for some pics to see if the chick(s) are even worth wasting OP's time on.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.
You can't comment on anyone's maturity after saying some dumb %@$! like this.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Sit down.

Edit
hieu23

Enjoy your b&
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.
You can't comment on anyone's maturity after saying some dumb %@$! like this.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Sit down.

Edit
hieu23

Enjoy your b&
laugh.gif

I felt the same way you do but i realize that this is the standard for all male dominated message boards.

People need to grow up and handle their own problems anyway, you fail at life if you need to go to the internet for simple *** $%$# that you can figure out completely by yourself.

I felt the same way you do but i realize that this is the standard for all male dominated message boards.

People need to grow up and handle their own problems anyway, you fail at life if you need to go to the internet for simple *** $%$# that you can figure out completely by yourself.

If you think about it, these sick son of a gun's will just take a random picture of a good lookin' shawties Facebook page.

They know the broad they are describing in the post is dumb ugly....

We shouldn't even ask for pics anymore. Almost everyone on NT messes wit' these 8-10 rating girls. Get outta here wit' dat'...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom