Picture Request: Scottie Pippen P.E. Nike Air Foamposite Pro

Hi all,
I remember seeing a picture years back of a #33 sample of a Pearl Foamposite Pro intended for Scottie Pippen that he never wore, anybody have pics?

Thanks

Hi all,
I remember seeing a picture years back of a #33 sample of a Pearl Foamposite Pro intended for Scottie Pippen that he never wore, anybody have pics?

Thanks

I remember the Nike Foamposite Pros in White/Black/Red being labeled as PIP's shoes in an issue of SLAM Magazine but I don't recall a 33 nor do I think he ever wore them in a game...

I remember the Nike Foamposite Pros in White/Black/Red being labeled as PIP's shoes in an issue of SLAM Magazine but I don't recall a 33 nor do I think he ever wore them in a game...

Pippen never wore the Foamposite Pros because he had foot surgery and the shoes were too heavy for his recovering injury at the time.

Pippen never wore the Foamposite Pros because he had foot surgery and the shoes were too heavy for his recovering injury at the time.

I do recall reading that Nike had set to market the Foamposite One shoe for Pippen, but he passed for whatever reason... (maybe his surgery as dude listed above)...

However, I do not recall him ever wearing the shoe in game...

Wouldve been nice to see tho...

I do recall reading that Nike had set to market the Foamposite One shoe for Pippen, but he passed for whatever reason... (maybe his surgery as dude listed above)...

However, I do not recall him ever wearing the shoe in game...

Wouldve been nice to see tho...

What the?...
I could've sworn I saw em' on his feet...
smh.gif
My mind must be playing tricks on me (dhun dhun nuh nuh dhun dhun DHUN dhun).

What the?...
I could've sworn I saw em' on his feet...
smh.gif
My mind must be playing tricks on me (dhun dhun nuh nuh dhun dhun DHUN dhun).

Back
Top Bottom