Picture Request: Scottie Pippen P.E. Nike Air Foamposite Pro

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

nerd.gif
I would love to see these
as would i....pics anyone?

The Nike footwear catalog description for the foam pros even mentioned him. Something like designed for elite athletes like Scottie as far as I can remember he wore them briefly before switching to the arir hype uptempo and then into his pippen 1s

The Nike footwear catalog description for the foam pros even mentioned him. Something like designed for elite athletes like Scottie as far as I can remember he wore them briefly before switching to the arir hype uptempo and then into his pippen 1s

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

I think the eastbay catalog also mentioned Sottie in the description for the white foamposite pro back in the day.

I think the eastbay catalog also mentioned Sottie in the description for the white foamposite pro back in the day.

Scottie didn't wear the Foamposite One, but it didn't have anything to do with the weight of the shoe or his "size 17" feet" - he wears a size 16.  NIKE offered the Air Foamposite One to Scottie first, but he turned it down because he wanted his own signature shoe (Air Pippen Max).  The weartest and look-see samples are neon red with the Pippen "P" on the heel.  I wear a size 16 and I held a pair in my hands, but I couldn't convince NIKE sports marketing to let me have them for my collection.  Penny Hardaway endorsed the neon blue colorway and Pippen later wore the whi/blk/red Air Foamposite Pro (with the swoosh) on court.

Scottie didn't wear the Foamposite One, but it didn't have anything to do with the weight of the shoe or his "size 17" feet" - he wears a size 16.  NIKE offered the Air Foamposite One to Scottie first, but he turned it down because he wanted his own signature shoe (Air Pippen Max).  The weartest and look-see samples are neon red with the Pippen "P" on the heel.  I wear a size 16 and I held a pair in my hands, but I couldn't convince NIKE sports marketing to let me have them for my collection.  Penny Hardaway endorsed the neon blue colorway and Pippen later wore the whi/blk/red Air Foamposite Pro (with the swoosh) on court.

I remember seen they nike air foamposite pro pearl color og in the mall back in 1997 0r 98 and seing the pip logo from the nike air pippen on the back and the bottom i think the were exclusive to california

I remember seen they nike air foamposite pro pearl color og in the mall back in 1997 0r 98 and seing the pip logo from the nike air pippen on the back and the bottom i think the were exclusive to california

^ it was definitely Mike who forgot his shoe and wore Penny's sig. Abd yes I do remember vaguely that Pippen wore the Foam Pros briefly and his pair has the P symboll at the back

^ it was definitely Mike who forgot his shoe and wore Penny's sig. Abd yes I do remember vaguely that Pippen wore the Foam Pros briefly and his pair has the P symboll at the back

Back
Top Bottom