Pictures from my trip to Hawai'i (Maui, Oahu)

I used a canon 5dmkiii + 24L it was all the wife allowed me to bring...that plus a go pro....got some dope videos too....Enjoy your trip bro.

did you smash?, please respond...
j/k famb looks like you had fun
#poor

:lol: my wife knew I was mirin'

solid pics, repped.

hawaii is def on my places to visit list. $8k is no joke tho :x (im outta college and not even a yr yet working so im not doing it anytime soon lol) worth it if you had fun tho so props :pimp:

:smh: at the NT steezy hate. enjoy the pics or keep it moving... not dat srs. and some of y'all are trippin, his wife is dope :pimp:

roll.gif
@ that young chick on the right mean mugging your wifey.

She like "Gurrrl shut up"

Last edited:
I stayed at the Westin in Maui for my trip as well :lol:

I also agree that Maui has zero nightlife, all people wanna do is lay on the beach and sleep all day

It's definitely not hard to take nice pics in Hawaii. Got to love that place.

Nice pics Steezy.

That's wassup fam. Something like this has gotta be next for me and my fam. I'm tired of spending money on cruises. They get old FAST. Your trip looked hella dope.

- Preciate it.

ILL!! some really great pics in there ksteezy. well done and looks like it was a 10 days well spent 
nthat.gif
 some of the scenery and shoreline photos are very reminiscent of guam

Pretty much those were the places I went to in Waikiki. Yeah it was a trip seeing ABC store at every corner. Thought you didn't see them when there's no pics. Bummer you didn't take any food pictures.

Yeah bros, the place is pricey but soooooo worth it!!!...rent a car, do some excursions, but also explore the islands on your own....drivin the Hana without navigation was an experience....we had a cd tour guide that had us counting mile markers and ****....ended up driving it back in the middle of the night in the pouring rain :rofl:
I didn't get to eat at Mamas fish house though....semi mad about that..

I tell people all the time...Hawaii is worth every penny. Hands down one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you go back, you gotta check out the Big Island.

I tell all my real life friends that I wanna be like my e-friend steezy when I grow up.

I still think you're too skinny bro..what are you doing? Enlighten me...literally lol

I tell people all the time...Hawaii is worth every penny. Hands down one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you go back, you gotta check out the Big Island.

Thanks fellas!

Yeah I keep getting mixed feelings about the big island...it might be a but too quiet for me though....I loved Oahu!

Great pics bro. Looks like you had a great time. Was the shrimp truck as good as people hype it up to be?

Bro ... I woulda showed you the spots ut here. Glad you enjoyed it here and got outside of Waikiki.

i was about to go to hawaii next month cuz tix are 297 from the bay area... but sht is stupid expensive im holding off n goin to europe instead for the same price id end up paying to hawaii.

the pics are dope tho man. sucks hawaii gota violate ppl with the prices 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom