Pictures from my trip to Hawai'i (Maui, Oahu)

Nice OP.

Now I see why there's so much unwarranted hate for ksteezy.

Y'all dudes be jelly.

Dope pics, 8k? YIKES. My girl is pushing for us to go, but I don't want to spend more than 3k - 4k :lol:

I stayed at the Westin in Maui for my trip as well :lol:
I also agree that Maui has zero nightlife, all people wanna do is lay on the beach and sleep all day

Sometimes that's why we go on vacation. When you have a really busy schedule throughout the year, and you party or go out for drinks all the time. It's nice to go on vacation and just straight chill, float in the pool all day, BBQ and catch up.

On vacation a balance must be struck between doing nothing, and going out.

Damn breh, for $8k I could couchsurf and hitchhike around all of Hawaii for at least a year. But I guess that's how it is with wifey's and luxury vacations.

Nice pics, only 1/3 of them would load on my iPad:x

I rented a house on the North Shore a few years ago.

I planned to do all the things you did in your pictures but just ended up chilling out everyday in the backyard (ocean front) and kicking it at Sunset Beach, Pipeline and some hidden spots.

Drank kava, indulged in the local greenery and enjoyed every minute of it.

I planned to do all the things you did in your pictures but just ended up chilling out everyday in the backyard (ocean front) and kicking it at Sunset Beach, Pipeline and some hidden spots.

I'm about this life

one day...

great pics buddy. looked like a blast. dope camera. you wife is gorgeous too.

I think the next time we go, that might be the move....the luxury of a resort is nice....but I rather save that for an island that is not as safe as Hawaii where is recommended not to venture on your own....I tried motto get tooo comfortable at the Westin....did spend about 2 full days in there though....enjoying their pool and beach...they also have a really good restaurant.

Beautiful pictures man looked like you had a blast, if you dont mind me askin did you smoke some of that maui waui while you were out there ?

Dope pics man, making me want to go back really bad. Oahu is one of the two places in the world that I'd like to move to and live for like a year. Beautiful surrounding + sun and 80 degrees everyday...I could do that. :smokin

Oh anyone going to Honolulu please go to Kaka'ako Kitchen.....**** is ******g delicious!

dope pics, looks like you had a good time.
How did you go about planning all the diff activities and stuff? Ive been wanting to go vacationing somewhere but now sure how to get the best experience.

Cool stuff...we try to go to Hawaii every year. I personally don't want to travel all the way to Hawaii for fast paced, etc so we're good off Oahu. Last time we went there we stayed way the hell out at the JW Marriott where the Pro Bowlers used to stay which was quiet/relaxing, but that's all it was.

We did the Sunrise two visits ago....it was dope, so awesome. Cold as hell, especially given the fact we were dressed for Hawaii not Alaska. We had more cloud cover than you did, but we both lucked out in seeing it.

Next August we're going to Kaui.

dope pics, looks like you had a good time.
How did you go about planning all the diff activities and stuff? Ive been wanting to go vacationing somewhere but now sure how to get the best experience.

Thanks bro, as far as planning we just booked our hotel + car + airfare using Pleasant Holidays, look them up, really good service...we had two car rentals and stood at 2 islands the whole thing came out to 6k because we wanted direct flights from and to the mainland, they had gifts for us at each hotel, bunch of vouchers for stores and they knew it was my bday so they had a cake for me at both the Sheraton in Oahu and the Westin in Maui....unspent about 2k extra while away...the Luau and bike down Haleakala beig the most expensive excursions @ 300$ a couple for both....everything else we did ourselves, drive to Hana and explored different beaches and spots to eat that we pulled from this book my wife got from B&N's before we left and it proved to be our lifeline out there....I'll let you know te name of it.

Another word of advice walk into the shops that rent out equipment, usually thy buy out slots in excursions so that they can sell them at a discount price, but you have to attend a 2 hour time share presentation....zip line was about 350$, we got it for 180$...wish I had known this in advance.

Back
Top Bottom