pictures of reggie miller in the AIR shoes?

yea. i thought reggie wore those in the olympics too, but i can only find them on pippen.

by the way, did nike ever retro these? i want an olympic cw.

Are you talking about the Air MORE Uptempos? Because from what I remember the Air Much Uptempo were the take down versions on the the Air More Uptempo.

MUCH - Had max air unit in the heel
MORE - Had full length max air

As for which one Miller wore I don't remember. Possibly both though.

I think Reggie wore the take down version. I beat my Mores (officially what I am calling them) into the ground, the plastic on the inside started cutting myankle.

Originally Posted by abernja

MUCH - Had max air unit in the heel
MORE - Had full length max air

As for which one Miller wore I don't remember. Possibly both though.
..but like said ealier..... It was all about Pippen in those

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

does anyone have any pictures of Reggie in the NIKE AIR MUCH UPTEMPO?

Here you have it!! It is the MUCH UPTEMPOS!! Sir Charles was wearing the MORE UPTEMPO. Classic shoes!!

3ea155f8ae9042262db96f024cef63152646e15.jpg

More Upmtempos were a step backwards from the Air (Up)Tempo lousy support and poor forefoot cushioning.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Here you have it!! It is the MUCH UPTEMPOS!! Sir Charles was wearing the MORE UPTEMPO. Classic shoes!!

THANKS SO MUCH I LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND DAYS FOR A PICTURE. I remember the More Uptempo suede pippens (i had those) and the Juwon Howard white color way cameout first...then like every color imaginable came out of much uptempos and everybody had them then cause there were selling for like 70$ or less some of thecolor ways where classic and the word NIKE spelled out on the back was sweet.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sir charles' shoes must be laughing at reggie's shoes

like reggie more than mike growing up.. 98 conference finals..the shove..classic...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom