Piet Mondrian SB Dunk Question

This is definitely one of the sickest lows in a minute!
pimp.gif

Nike_SB_Piet_MOndrian_Dunk_Low_Pro_1.jpg

BLENDS in downtown la had these for $110 and the Thrashin' for $115. The Mondrians are great in person.

just bought a sz 11 at supreme nyc a few hours ago. they didn't have any 11.5's left and i'm not sure what else they have. the guys i asked said98, but another dude rang me up at 88 (i think he messed up, which is dope for me). these look awesome in person, but the canvas will get dirty real easily,the display pair were nasty.

I actually liked these at the beginning ,but i kinda lost it with the canvas.... To ez to dirty so I passed on these and got the bobbito AF1 hi'sinstead....
eyes.gif

supreme is on lafayette a few blocks below houston, not sure exactly where, look it up online, i think these are supposed to be 98 there

picked these and the Thrashers up 2 weeks ago at my local SB spot. the Piets were only $100. I was told these are a quickstrike release. I liked these as soonas I seen them in person. its just that damn white canvas. I dig the idea so i see why they had to use white canvas on the shoe, but damn!..these are gonna beso hard to keep clean. only wearing these on special occasions, when ever i do get a chance to wear them. summer time only, with shorts. i seen some dudewearing these with jeans the other day. i can only imagine what they looked like when he got home and took them off. the thing thats gonna suck too is thecreasing on the toe box, dust will get in that crease and will make these look bad, i can see in a few months, used pairs going up for cheap cus they aredirty. but other than that. these are a beautiful shoe. the colors and the suede. good quality. loving the black piping on them too. the past releases beentrash as far as quality is concern. that plastic tumble leather they used on the Ferris, Donatello's, Dr. Feelgoods, Appetites, they doing a Jordan onus..lol, ...I had every one of them and sold them with out wearing. thats the reason I got into SB's was the quality used in there shoes. but what can youdo. if anyone looking for these for cheap. try ebay is all i can say. theres people that don't have Buy It Now's and i seen some bids for low. so tryyour luck, 1

when i was looking for them, prices were anywhere from 70+shipping all the way to 160 shipped, so i'd say 115-130 is standard running price.

anybody know what to use to help clean the white area? i have a few splatter spots on them already when i dropped some iced thai tea on the floor. =/

Originally Posted by joeman1515

why is this thread being brought back up a year later..

Exactly what I was thinking
ohwell.gif
I actually forgot I have a pair of theseDS until now. Oh' well,they'll stay DS.

Back
Top Bottom