Pigeon Dunk SB revisited

According to this there were 300 pairs limited to NYC and Reed Space got 20 pairs.

KCDC in Brooklyn got a few pairs and here is proof. Too bad they dont have a nike sb account anymore though

What other stores in nyc had these?

According to this there were 300 pairs limited to NYC and Reed Space got 20 pairs.

KCDC in Brooklyn got a few pairs and here is proof. Too bad they dont have a nike sb account anymore though

What other stores in nyc had these?

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-6-1.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-12.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-13.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-3.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-11.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-14.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-4.jpg

Reed Space
KCDC
Supreme

and I think Blades got them as well ... im not 100% sure about them

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-6-1.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-12.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-13.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-3.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-11.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-14.jpg

Pigeon-Dunk-Intervew-snkr-Frkr-Vault-4.jpg

Reed Space
KCDC
Supreme

and I think Blades got them as well ... im not 100% sure about them

laugh.gif
at recognizing a few people in those pictures.

I was close to getting them from supreme missed it by half hour. I think KCDC, RIVAL, SUPREME and REED SPACE all had them. I'm not sure if DQM had them but I don't remember them. All the spots were easy to get it was only Reed Space that created all chaos. I am not sure if they didn't get the shipment or just didn't want to sell but I know there was blizzard that week when people camped out
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at recognizing a few people in those pictures.

I was close to getting them from supreme missed it by half hour. I think KCDC, RIVAL, SUPREME and REED SPACE all had them. I'm not sure if DQM had them but I don't remember them. All the spots were easy to get it was only Reed Space that created all chaos. I am not sure if they didn't get the shipment or just didn't want to sell but I know there was blizzard that week when people camped out
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom