Pigeon Dunk SB revisited

^And the purpose behind this blasphemy issss....?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ReJimen

sick.gif

dudes trying to prove that sneakers aint a thing
laugh.gif
which in turns makes you look like an $#%*$+% cause sneakers AREN'T that serious but you doing that isn't serious either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and if i remember correctly, those were givin to him for free or something to that extent.

Originally Posted by ReJimen

sick.gif

dudes trying to prove that sneakers aint a thing
laugh.gif
which in turns makes you look like an $#%*$+% cause sneakers AREN'T that serious but you doing that isn't serious either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and if i remember correctly, those were givin to him for free or something to that extent.

Such a nice shoe. I was not too crazy about SBs (and never have been) but these were real nice and I would love to own a pair one day.

Such a nice shoe. I was not too crazy about SBs (and never have been) but these were real nice and I would love to own a pair one day.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif
at recognizing a few people in those pictures.

I was close to getting them from supreme missed it by half hour. I think KCDC, RIVAL, SUPREME and REED SPACE all had them. I'm not sure if DQM had them but I don't remember them. All the spots were easy to get it was only Reed Space that created all chaos. I am not sure if they didn't get the shipment or just didn't want to sell but I know there was blizzard that week when people camped out
sick.gif
Now that I look closely I see some other NT'ers

Reed Space lasered the pairs that they released which is why they released after.

tumblr_ld3gctQWkz1qbtaoeo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif
at recognizing a few people in those pictures.

I was close to getting them from supreme missed it by half hour. I think KCDC, RIVAL, SUPREME and REED SPACE all had them. I'm not sure if DQM had them but I don't remember them. All the spots were easy to get it was only Reed Space that created all chaos. I am not sure if they didn't get the shipment or just didn't want to sell but I know there was blizzard that week when people camped out
sick.gif
Now that I look closely I see some other NT'ers

Reed Space lasered the pairs that they released which is why they released after.

tumblr_ld3gctQWkz1qbtaoeo1_500.jpg

Even though it's crazy when a shoe is super limited that's what brings the thrills and excitement of being a sneaker head. Although, I won't be the one camping out, no thanks. lol

Even though it's crazy when a shoe is super limited that's what brings the thrills and excitement of being a sneaker head. Although, I won't be the one camping out, no thanks. lol

yea a resellers dream for sure and also one of the most overhyped/overated pair of dunks ever.i think they are cool but nothing special imo

yea a resellers dream for sure and also one of the most overhyped/overated pair of dunks ever.i think they are cool but nothing special imo

Back
Top Bottom