pill addiction how serious is it?

I have a close friend who use to be the best high school athlete turn his life into a mess popping all kinds of pills. I always overlooked pills cause I thought of drugs like crack heroin coke. But damn these roxies and oxy pills are just as bad. Anyone ever get hooked on them?

I have a close friend who use to be the best high school athlete turn his life into a mess popping all kinds of pills. I always overlooked pills cause I thought of drugs like crack heroin coke. But damn these roxies and oxy pills are just as bad. Anyone ever get hooked on them?

Never got hooked but, I know people who have and it is actually worse. They reason with it internally because it can be taken legally.

Never got hooked but, I know people who have and it is actually worse. They reason with it internally because it can be taken legally.

I haven't, know plenty that have. Pill addiction is VERY serious. One reason is people see a small, clean pill, and assume it's safe. Some of these pills like oxy are as strong and many TEN to a HUNDRED times stronger than heroin. Pain killers and benzos such as xanax and valium are serious problems. I go to college and see mad kids popping them without thinking of repercussions.

Like your friend proved, they can turn an athlete with his whole life ahead of him into a pill junky who sits around based all day....

I haven't, know plenty that have. Pill addiction is VERY serious. One reason is people see a small, clean pill, and assume it's safe. Some of these pills like oxy are as strong and many TEN to a HUNDRED times stronger than heroin. Pain killers and benzos such as xanax and valium are serious problems. I go to college and see mad kids popping them without thinking of repercussions.

Like your friend proved, they can turn an athlete with his whole life ahead of him into a pill junky who sits around based all day....

--This thread will get locked...but yeah I have a prescription for Xanax and am now pretty dependent on it.
--The withdrawal is worse than heroin I hear though.

--This thread will get locked...but yeah I have a prescription for Xanax and am now pretty dependent on it.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

it wont get locked if we're mature about it. this isnt about how cool pills are, but about the consequences. and people REALLY need to see the consequences. xanax is no joke... i dont remember that week of my life. my memory was SHOT from it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

it wont get locked if we're mature about it. this isnt about how cool pills are, but about the consequences. and people REALLY need to see the consequences. xanax is no joke... i dont remember that week of my life. my memory was SHOT from it.
30t6p3b.gif

I love some occasional recreational pill usage. Xanax is a pretty great pill....plus even dyslexics can write it down. Not many drugs can claim that.

I love some occasional recreational pill usage. Xanax is a pretty great pill....plus even dyslexics can write it down. Not many drugs can claim that.

I have a lot of friends who break pills up and snort them just for the hell of it. During card games a couple of them might snort up to 4 pills in a few hours.
I just don't get it.

I have a lot of friends who break pills up and snort them just for the hell of it. During card games a couple of them might snort up to 4 pills in a few hours.
I just don't get it.

I live where it is the worst. 96% of the crime in my county is related to pills in some way shape or form. People travel from all over the U.S. and come to FL for their roxies. People dying everyday for/from them. lolz at them.

I live where it is the worst. 96% of the crime in my county is related to pills in some way shape or form. People travel from all over the U.S. and come to FL for their roxies. People dying everyday for/from them. lolz at them.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I just don't get it.

oh if they offered you'll get it alright.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I just don't get it.

oh if they offered you'll get it alright.

Ill never pop those dangerous pills, ill just stick to my safe double stacks.

Back
Top Bottom