pill addiction how serious is it?

Ill never pop those dangerous pills, ill just stick to my safe double stacks.

You really can't group all pill addictions together, because there are so many different pills that are addictive.

Percs and Roxi's produce such feelings of euphoria I can see how so many get addicted, especially if you get a prescription for them.

Xanax and Kloni's are just dumb, who likes the feeling of not remembering stuff? they are like alcohol but worse becasue they have such a long half life that the effects can last 2 days.

Adderall addiction is bad news, again often triggered by a prescription to it. I know some people who have such a tolerance for adderall that they do coke and can't even feel the effects.

You really can't group all pill addictions together, because there are so many different pills that are addictive.

Percs and Roxi's produce such feelings of euphoria I can see how so many get addicted, especially if you get a prescription for them.

Xanax and Kloni's are just dumb, who likes the feeling of not remembering stuff? they are like alcohol but worse becasue they have such a long half life that the effects can last 2 days.

Adderall addiction is bad news, again often triggered by a prescription to it. I know some people who have such a tolerance for adderall that they do coke and can't even feel the effects.

Its not that serious if you space out the taking em, its when youre on em everyday its a problem

Its not that serious if you space out the taking em, its when youre on em everyday its a problem

Used to pop bars like skittles w/ a couple buddies of mine. Didn't even know it could happen till it did but one of em had a seizure cause he'd been taking em for too long and as he was coming off of them he didn't taper down the dosage properly. Roxi's & Oxi's really eff w/ you but Xanny's are something else, witnessed it w/ my own eyes.
30t6p3b.gif

After seeing this I decided to stop for a while. Went to the doc, was straight up and honest about it although he gave me the
30t6p3b.gif
look a couple times. I suggest you do research if you're trying to get off Xanny's cause if you try to stop taking them seizures can occur. From my experience, if you don't wanna go to a doc, I'd suggest taking .5 less every 10 days / 2 weeks. This is how I handled my problem. I used to pop 4-6 bars a day (8-12 mg), 2 at night like I was gonna use those to go to sleep (SMH) wake up in the morn in a haze. It was hard as %%*# but honestly worth it. Sweats, trouble sleeping, messed up appetite, not being able to concentrate, you name it I battled it as I tapered off the bars. Seeing someone flop around like a fish just cause these +$%@% make em feel good and have a good time really isn't worth it IMO anymore. Can't tell y'all the number of times I also tried to talk to a girl the next day and not even remember what I said the previous day. Sometimes it seems funny, but when chicks are getting mad that you don't remember !%! in your normal day to day life that ain't a good look IMO.

I have recently started using them again but after seeing what I saw and doing research, I think I was scared into using the pills properly. Mainly use em for flights these days. Only take .5-1mg at a time too depending on the length of the flight. Stick to the green these days and that's strictly it, other than when I fly. Haven't had a drink since I stopped popping bars cause I always used to take em when I drank, just keeping the temptation away for a couple more months, maybe another half year.

Hopefully this !%! doesn't get locked because I think other who have problems w/ abuse can look to others who've been thru similar experiences to help them out and get thru certain things. Not trying to preach or nothing here but just sharing my experiences w/ everyone cause I know first hand this !%! isn't fun at all.

I hope y'all looking for help can stay strong and research to find the help y'all need, or consult a doctor. I know I'm not a doc but I hope I can help anyone out here who's looking for some kinda aid, this !%! ain't fun and it's real, I know people laugh and say pills ain't %%*# of an addiction but hell no.

Will be checking back here to give advice to anyone else that's seeking it, good luck y'all and be safe.

Used to pop bars like skittles w/ a couple buddies of mine. Didn't even know it could happen till it did but one of em had a seizure cause he'd been taking em for too long and as he was coming off of them he didn't taper down the dosage properly. Roxi's & Oxi's really eff w/ you but Xanny's are something else, witnessed it w/ my own eyes.
30t6p3b.gif

After seeing this I decided to stop for a while. Went to the doc, was straight up and honest about it although he gave me the
30t6p3b.gif
look a couple times. I suggest you do research if you're trying to get off Xanny's cause if you try to stop taking them seizures can occur. From my experience, if you don't wanna go to a doc, I'd suggest taking .5 less every 10 days / 2 weeks. This is how I handled my problem. I used to pop 4-6 bars a day (8-12 mg), 2 at night like I was gonna use those to go to sleep (SMH) wake up in the morn in a haze. It was hard as %%*# but honestly worth it. Sweats, trouble sleeping, messed up appetite, not being able to concentrate, you name it I battled it as I tapered off the bars. Seeing someone flop around like a fish just cause these +$%@% make em feel good and have a good time really isn't worth it IMO anymore. Can't tell y'all the number of times I also tried to talk to a girl the next day and not even remember what I said the previous day. Sometimes it seems funny, but when chicks are getting mad that you don't remember !%! in your normal day to day life that ain't a good look IMO.

I have recently started using them again but after seeing what I saw and doing research, I think I was scared into using the pills properly. Mainly use em for flights these days. Only take .5-1mg at a time too depending on the length of the flight. Stick to the green these days and that's strictly it, other than when I fly. Haven't had a drink since I stopped popping bars cause I always used to take em when I drank, just keeping the temptation away for a couple more months, maybe another half year.

Hopefully this !%! doesn't get locked because I think other who have problems w/ abuse can look to others who've been thru similar experiences to help them out and get thru certain things. Not trying to preach or nothing here but just sharing my experiences w/ everyone cause I know first hand this !%! isn't fun at all.

I hope y'all looking for help can stay strong and research to find the help y'all need, or consult a doctor. I know I'm not a doc but I hope I can help anyone out here who's looking for some kinda aid, this !%! ain't fun and it's real, I know people laugh and say pills ain't %%*# of an addiction but hell no.

Will be checking back here to give advice to anyone else that's seeking it, good luck y'all and be safe.

pills are what turn normal privileged kids with plenty of opportunities into thieving broke crackheads. its no joke. i've seen it happen a bunch. oxy is the worst.

pills are what turn normal privileged kids with plenty of opportunities into thieving broke crackheads. its no joke. i've seen it happen a bunch. oxy is the worst.

To add to what OP said.  My friend went to a D3 school for football.  He hurt his back and got a bunch of things wrong with him.  He has been on pain killers for i guess a year or 2 now.  He is a completely different person now.  It's like i have no idea who he is.

Hits me up some times with 9 paragraph texts i send one word answer.  He responds with another 6 paragraphs.  I'm like wth is wrong with u.

But in an attempt to be optimistic.  Any way to get him off the pills? or best way to get him help

To add to what OP said.  My friend went to a D3 school for football.  He hurt his back and got a bunch of things wrong with him.  He has been on pain killers for i guess a year or 2 now.  He is a completely different person now.  It's like i have no idea who he is.

Hits me up some times with 9 paragraph texts i send one word answer.  He responds with another 6 paragraphs.  I'm like wth is wrong with u.

But in an attempt to be optimistic.  Any way to get him off the pills? or best way to get him help

popping pill is HORRIBLE... but yet so amazing.

if u ever do pop pills, do it every once in awhile.. you shouldnt be poppin any pills your arent prescribed to anyways..

popping pill is HORRIBLE... but yet so amazing.

if u ever do pop pills, do it every once in awhile.. you shouldnt be poppin any pills your arent prescribed to anyways..

Big money pharmaceutical companies and political lobbyists push pills like Tony Montana (except this is real life) and hundreds of thousands of lives are being lost and ruined by these MIND-CONTROLLING substances- which [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LITERALLY[/color] change the chemistry of your brain to rely upon and crave them. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]POISON[/color]

Big money pharmaceutical companies and political lobbyists push pills like Tony Montana (except this is real life) and hundreds of thousands of lives are being lost and ruined by these MIND-CONTROLLING substances- which [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LITERALLY[/color] change the chemistry of your brain to rely upon and crave them. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]POISON[/color]

I'm kind of addicted to sleeping pills cause of the crazy schedule I work....they help me sleep through and not wake up after a couple hours of sleep.

I'm kind of addicted to sleeping pills cause of the crazy schedule I work....they help me sleep through and not wake up after a couple hours of sleep.

indifferent.gif
  at people popping pills and dont even know what they are..

Several of my friends do it but ill stick with green.

indifferent.gif
  at people popping pills and dont even know what they are..

Several of my friends do it but ill stick with green.

--The withdrawal from some of these pills is very underrated.
--I've heard some withdrawals can even cause seizures.

--I take 1mg of xanax a day. 0.5 in the am and 0.5 in the pm. If I miss one its not a great feeling.

--The withdrawal from some of these pills is very underrated.
--I've heard some withdrawals can even cause seizures.

--I take 1mg of xanax a day. 0.5 in the am and 0.5 in the pm. If I miss one its not a great feeling.

Sister is hooked on Xannys or what ever generic she is getting prescribed now. Her BF ODed on X i believe (took 8 or more).

Sister is hooked on Xannys or what ever generic she is getting prescribed now. Her BF ODed on X i believe (took 8 or more).

Back
Top Bottom