pill addiction how serious is it?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Sister is hooked on Xannys or what ever generic she is getting prescribed now. Her BF ODed on X i believe (took 8 or more).

--Alprozolam is the generic name.
--8 of even a single stack X would be alot.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Sister is hooked on Xannys or what ever generic she is getting prescribed now. Her BF ODed on X i believe (took 8 or more).

--Alprozolam is the generic name.
--8 of even a single stack X would be alot.
sick.gif

Forgot which NT'er posted their story about being hooked on painkillers and how it almost ruined their life...serious stuff.

Forgot which NT'er posted their story about being hooked on painkillers and how it almost ruined their life...serious stuff.

Since this is the internet and you can't really see the sincerity on my face, I will just say point blank... don't mess with them. The side effects of jail time, dropped felonies and 6 months worth of drug/alcohol classes and monthly probation meetings are not listed on the bottle. It's very expensive and takes its toll on even the strongest of individuals.

There were a few months in 09 when I spent half the month popping up to 10 VICS a day for two weeks and taking a bottle of 90 Klons the other two weeks. My incompetence led to my 85 SS being jacked and losing the body i had put 2-3 hours + dieting in per day to get for over a year and a half.

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW OR REMEMBER WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH UNTIL SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE IS MISSING OR DESTROYED!

Since this is the internet and you can't really see the sincerity on my face, I will just say point blank... don't mess with them. The side effects of jail time, dropped felonies and 6 months worth of drug/alcohol classes and monthly probation meetings are not listed on the bottle. It's very expensive and takes its toll on even the strongest of individuals.

There were a few months in 09 when I spent half the month popping up to 10 VICS a day for two weeks and taking a bottle of 90 Klons the other two weeks. My incompetence led to my 85 SS being jacked and losing the body i had put 2-3 hours + dieting in per day to get for over a year and a half.

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW OR REMEMBER WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH UNTIL SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE IS MISSING OR DESTROYED!

I had a buddy who ended up taking his life after struggling with an addiction to pills and h
stuffs no joke

I had a buddy who ended up taking his life after struggling with an addiction to pills and h
stuffs no joke

Family members are pill heads. Like, serious. I dont know how they do it.

I took a percoset for a broken wrist recently and *!*! was putting me to sleep in 10 minutes and theyre nothing compared to the hard stuff.

Family members are pill heads. Like, serious. I dont know how they do it.

I took a percoset for a broken wrist recently and *!*! was putting me to sleep in 10 minutes and theyre nothing compared to the hard stuff.

i started poppin bars 3 or 4 times a week then i started fiending alot i stopped tho before i really got hooked them things aint no joke

i started poppin bars 3 or 4 times a week then i started fiending alot i stopped tho before i really got hooked them things aint no joke

I work at the pharmacy and all we do is serve pill heads....its kinda sad...its either...methadone/oxys/norcos/vicodins/alprazolams/lorazepams

and the prometh/codeine epidemic is getting worse....people dropping off prescriptions for gallons...

I work at the pharmacy and all we do is serve pill heads....its kinda sad...its either...methadone/oxys/norcos/vicodins/alprazolams/lorazepams

and the prometh/codeine epidemic is getting worse....people dropping off prescriptions for gallons...

I don't mess with pills for all of the reasons stated in this thread. Give me some good old Mary Janes and I'm good...still need to try psychs, though.

I don't mess with pills for all of the reasons stated in this thread. Give me some good old Mary Janes and I'm good...still need to try psychs, though.

Never mess wit any pills. ANY. Dad brought me up on Dr Jack Daniels for coughs and green for anything else
laugh.gif

Never mess wit any pills. ANY. Dad brought me up on Dr Jack Daniels for coughs and green for anything else
laugh.gif

i know a girl who be poppin xanex (sp) like to make it from day to day. like **+?

btw what is xanax? i know supplements, i dont know nothing about narcotics.

i know a girl who be poppin xanex (sp) like to make it from day to day. like **+?

btw what is xanax? i know supplements, i dont know nothing about narcotics.

Back
Top Bottom