Pimp C Jordan 1 lows.

I like how Jordan Brand put the gator-like material on those, just like the gators Pimp C wore!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

look sick but it woulda been sick if they changed up the shoe a lil bit in stead of just having lazerd a normal AJ1

People seriously aren't reading...... and why are peeps making up stuff? Nike gave these to Bun B as condolences blah, blah, blah.... wtf? You ain'tgotta lie to kick it...

I'll get the pics of the VIII's up by the morning...we put the UGK logo on 'em too.
happy.gif

I tend to be pretty hands-off regarding the laser machine (I
8e5pv7b.gif
up some Cesario Lows of mine...
laugh.gif
)but it can certainly do some pretty awesome things.

Originally Posted by treewing

People seriously aren't reading...... and why are peeps making up stuff? Nike gave these to Bun B as condolences blah, blah, blah.... wtf? You ain't gotta lie to kick it...

Uhhhh, Jordan Brand made these exclusively for Bun B (1 of 1) as a Christmas present/in memory of Pimp C.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Actually...my boy Keith of AboveTheClouds lasered these along w/ a friend at Sole Bar in LA just a few days after Pimp C passed.

We also did some white/grey/orange VIII's for Bun B.

They both turned out pretty great.
happy.gif

Actually...my boy Keith of AboveTheClouds lasered these along w/ a friend at Sole Bar in LA just a few days after Pimp C passed.

I take back my first post on this... big ups to B1lly Hoyle for making these

We also did some white/grey/orange VIII's for Bun B.

They both turned out pretty great.
happy.gif

Yo BillyHoyle....can you put up some pix of those VIII's you're talkin about...
nerd.gif
I gotta check this out!!!

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

i think i just creamed myself, them are HOTT, any word on availability?
yeah they are hot but was creaming on yourself necessary?

Back
Top Bottom