Pinoy Kicks New Pickups

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by glitch008

^You better get used to it. That's how he is.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Peace, man.

tongue.gif

All good, buddy.
smile.gif

NT Phil is going to the dogs real fast. threads about earthquake, driving, complaints, pick ups, celebrities.... useless posts, pics...

Originally Posted by Ballistic

NT Phil is going to the dogs real fast. threads about earthquake, driving, complaints, pick ups, celebrities.... useless posts, pics...

kingcrux31 created the earthquake thread!
laugh.gif

Hmm...that's why they call it Regional...topics pertain to the region...
indifferent.gif

Pick-ups were even allowed before but KC changed his mind and decided that it should be consolidated with the pick-up thread...oh I guess you didn't know that as you just joined last year...

I suggest just move along and skip the NT PI if you find the posts here useless...

Oh yeah, surprised this reaced 2 pages before KC locking it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Hmm...that's why they call it Regional...topics pertain to the region...
indifferent.gif

Pick-ups were even allowed before but KC changed his mind and decided that it should be consolidated with the pick-up thread...oh I guess you didn't know that as you just joined last year...

I suggest just move along and skip the NT PI if you find the posts here useless...

Oh yeah, surprised this reaced 2 pages before KC locking it
wink.gif

noob got sonned!

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

laugh.gif
yikesss!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

laugh.gif
fail 
laugh.gif

NT Phil is going to the dogs real fast.
NT PI has been on the decline for the past 2-3 years, but rock bottom the past several months.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

NT Phil is going to the dogs real fast.
NT PI has been on the decline for the past 2-3 years, but rock bottom the past several months.
laugh.gif
sad but true. that's why i rarely post here anymore. miss the good 'ol days...

Back
Top Bottom