pista sa nayon 07

^which one?
bonoho?..he broke my past expectations tho..i used to hate his music (a friend of mine promotes his @#%$ ALL the time)..ubt eh..he's decent..had to listen cuz i was stuck doin stage watch

if ur talkin about l. dubble (the one w/ nate vibez)..then i dunno..all i can say is that he was stock boy for foot action in 03 when i used to work there

Sonny is okay, he performs with my cousins group (UA) here and there, not my fav but hes a decent show.

So anyone get me a plate of food?

I shoulda went, but i didn't go, was pretty lazy that day. Figure the same things would happen singing, dance groups, and the 14-18 yr old kids would be running around in herds trying to spit game at one another and acting all hard :smh:
nono.gif

Oh yeah fame i'll make you a food plate but i'll have to charge you $7 cuz my moms makes the best filipino food. :lol:
laugh.gif
you put ur 4's to use yet?
Your
Signature
Is
Overated

^hows ur "vacation" goin??...fool
im pretty sure u woulda loved wat amy was wearin ;P

..nd wats w/ all these 206 avy's goin around? i swear there's a couple goin about

thanks for puttin me on blast markymark25 :smh:
nono.gif

i'll tell you a story about this guy, dood has both of his hands full and he's tryin to unlock the passenger side door for me, and for some reason he had a box cutter in the same hand as his keys. well i mentioned to him "watch you key your car" as he unlocked the door, and boom, he keys his own car with the box cutter :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

from the responses it looks like i didnt miss anything important besides her, and to think she said she wasn't gonna wear it mark cuz she said it was gonna rain, no pics? :lol:
laugh.gif

Your
Signature
Is
Overated

pista was ok... its the only chance i get to eat halo halo... cuz im too lazy to make it myself

Quote:
look for Beesome, he's in there somewhere

man i cant even find myself in that pic, give me a hint

SC206, was wearing them today my man, LOVING em thank you so much. Oh and 7 bucks? Im in, I'll keep moms busy cause I can't get any decent filipino food.

my mom makes the best puto, its a filipino dessert, basically its like a rice cake, crack. 100 pieces = $25. i have yet to wear my mars fame im afraid the leather will crease itself to death when i wear it :lol:
laugh.gif

Your
Signature
Is
Overated

^^ puto.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

and sapin-sapin :pimp:
pimp.gif
, with toast grated cocout :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

might as well make a filipino food appreciation post :smile:
smile.gif

I just had two plates of sinigang :D
happy.gif

havnt posted for awhile

pista was boring this year imo. some of the singers couldn't sing and it rained. i just went because my cousin dragged me along, but i chilled with some friends. i was wearing a "U [heart with bandaids on them] (suppose to be "hurt") ME" tee with camo shorts and some tiffs. i think the halo halo gave me a stomach ache...

i only saw like acouple pairs of mars...pretty surprised but i saw a fake pair of fire red ivs that wernt mars'.
wanted
dmp sz 11.5-12.5
orange hi supremes sz 11-12.5

AIM: ronnskizzle
EMAIL: [email protected]

I am still not tagolog but the guys at work have taught me how to call someone lazy and also how to say take off your clothes, so I guess I am ready to go.

Team Pacific Northwest​

hit up the "gago" booth and support some locals hahaha Ive been pushing for shirts that match kicks but theyre being "gagos" ahahahha

I don't think you can be a language. Whoa viet with short hair, what in the world?!?!?!
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

Back
Top Bottom