Pistons vs Celtics Game 4 8:30 pm ET

Originally Posted by bjamez20

god i hate perkins. dude plays like garbage 80% of the game, but walks around with cockiness that can rival lebrons

WORD. I guess I didn't notice it at first, but after seeing him more in the playoffs, I can say that I hate his guts. And he needs to get outta herewith his landing strip "beard", lookin' like he's got a clam on his chin.

smh.gif

Rondo takes some of the nastiest looking shots I've ever seen....but he makes them

smh.gif

Great start, intensity fell off in the second. Let's see if we can bring it again coming out this next quarter

this game is earily similar to Game 1. but reversed. in that one, boston was playing well and with alot of energy in that game but the pistons hung around cuzof the free throws.....

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by bjamez20

god i hate perkins. dude plays like garbage 80% of the game, but walks around with cockiness that can rival lebrons

WORD. I guess I didn't notice it at first, but after seeing him more in the playoffs, I can say that I hate his guts. And he needs to get outta here with his landing strip "beard", lookin' like he's got a clam on his chin.
Him and that fat G. Davis

2 things:
Perkins is TRASH. dude needs to Mach4 his landing strip.
Tayshawn is OVERRATED. His jumper is trash.

pistons been in the penalty for 2 minutes and celtics keep passing the ball out for jump shots... SMH

and they do it again and miss the shot, stupid...pistons letting cletics hang around and celtics not taking it.....SMH

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

PUT MAX bak in...i swear flip rotations are insane.
I know, right? Dude was killing it and now we got Ratliff playing a good chunk of minutes. What gives Flip?

And thats why he should have been in over theo in the 3rd. Theo should have started the 4th to let sheed and dysse sit for a while. Big play by max.

the hell is KG doing, he's playing scared once again

Back
Top Bottom