Pistons vs Celtics Game 4 8:30 pm ET

I knew Mr. Big Shot would know down that three right there.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That might be the dagger.

^ Anyone who can answer it really. Walter Herman was on the active roster last series and also Juan Dixon now they switched it up again. I didn't know theycould do that but just was curious about it.

good win. played a solid game. hope the pistons can bring it on the road as well.

no reason they shouldn't be able to. celtics have gotten enough passes already.

wonder if the pistons will get happy w/ this win or will they come out with intensity like tonight, cause if they do, Boston can't beat them

it's gonna be celtics in game 5, pistons in game 6 and another game 7 on sunday.....looks like it.

Just got in. This was a frustrating loss. The Pistons did a great job of closing, and getting all the necessary buckets to keep the cushion on the lead. Butthe Celtics never came out with any energy. Especially KG. He was pretty much shut out of the paint, and was for the most part ineffective on offense.

haha did anybody read the detroit boston recap on espn?! i saw this on the game notes and thought it was random and kind of funny.

McDyess' previous high in points this postseason was 17 and his high in rebounds was 14. ... While playing for Phoenix against San Antonio in the 1998 playoffs, McDyess had a career-playoff high 26 points in one game, 19 rebounds in another and four blocks in yet another game against the Spurs. ... Hamilton played in his 114th postseason game, breaking Bill Laimbeer's team record. ... Allen learned how to sign "NBA Basketball is Fantastic" in American Sign Language before the game as teammate P.J. Brown ate a PBJ sandwich.
laugh.gif
nice to know pj brown likes PBJ sandwiches before thegame haha

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

4 pages ? lmao no body cares about this series
Pistons are boring to watch bro

indeed they are, but no team compares to the spurs...sorry
ohwell.gif

also, the celtics can't buy a foul in Detroit...these refs are horrible and Detroit players cry every time they get called, but Pierce gets slashed allnight and nothing gets called. I blame boston for this loss though. When will they learn to go hard in the paint with or without the calls? KG shooting 15foot j's???? CMON! This dude is getting paid to post up-not to be a shooting guard. And Rajon "lemme throw up some middle school basketball passand hope somebody catch it" Rondo...I wish Doc would play House and Cassell more. Rondo is a choker. If the Celtics would just learn when in troublejust give the ball to Pierce then they'd be straight.

Celtics Fans, I believe you are still winners tonight...... your worst fan, BossDonCertified, was exposed quiet heartily as a low life, and I doubt he will beback, so tonight is the night we are all winner.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Pistons are boring to watch bro

indeed they are, but no team compares to the spurs...sorry
ohwell.gif

also, the celtics can't buy a foul in Detroit...these refs are horrible and Detroit players cry every time they get called, but Pierce gets slashed all night and nothing gets called. I blame boston for this loss though. When will they learn to go hard in the paint with or without the calls? KG shooting 15 foot j's???? CMON! This dude is getting paid to post up-not to be a shooting guard. And Rajon "lemme throw up some middle school basketball pass and hope somebody catch it" Rondo...I wish Doc would play House and Cassell more. Rondo is a choker. If the Celtics would just learn when in trouble just give the ball to Pierce then they'd be straight.

Celtics shot 32-39 Ft
Pistons shot 20-26 Ft

Game was played on a hoilday...

Plus most people think this is going 7. Most of the people I know at work don't plan on watching till game 6 and 7.

Back
Top Bottom