Pizza Appreciation

twin cities people know.

6a00d8341cf35053ef0115701b9364970b-500wi.jpg

688830973_17c5e1508d.jpg

Domino's is so disgusting, straight rubber for cheese.

Sicilian slices>>>Thin crust>Deep dish

My favorite place is called Bostone's on Newbury street in Boston. Shout out to Pizzeria Regina and all the other local spots that hold it down.

Domino's is so disgusting, straight rubber for cheese.

Sicilian slices>>>Thin crust>Deep dish

My favorite place is called Bostone's on Newbury street in Boston. Shout out to Pizzeria Regina and all the other local spots that hold it down.

Pizza is easily the greatest food and I dont see how there can be an argument.
web_obama_pizza.jpg

%*+% yo taste buds.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT PIZZA PARTY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pizza is easily the greatest food and I dont see how there can be an argument.
web_obama_pizza.jpg

%*+% yo taste buds.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT PIZZA PARTY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pizza
pimp.gif
is very appreciated. 

I also find it interesting how the franchises are run. For Example, here in Canada we have the Pizza Pizza chain, and theres two locations in close
proximity in the downtown core in Toronto. One is run by Asians, it might be an Asian family I dunno, and it is amazing. The pizza is made up to

par, its always fresh, the restaurant is crystal clean and neat always, the lady always smiles at the counter etc.. (realtalk). The other Pizza Pizza

location is very dirty, bad attitudes from the employees, like they dont even clean the place at the end of the day, I was there once and some guy
pointed out a hair on the pizza to the employees, the pizza doesnt taste the same as the other location obviously, same company of course.

Theres also a Pizza Hut near me which is poorly run. I have had Pizza Hut from a proper one that tastes great, but the one by my house tastes

NOTHING like a different Pizza Hut.  --These companies should try harder to be more consistent in terms of their restaurants.

Pizza
pimp.gif
is very appreciated. 

I also find it interesting how the franchises are run. For Example, here in Canada we have the Pizza Pizza chain, and theres two locations in close
proximity in the downtown core in Toronto. One is run by Asians, it might be an Asian family I dunno, and it is amazing. The pizza is made up to

par, its always fresh, the restaurant is crystal clean and neat always, the lady always smiles at the counter etc.. (realtalk). The other Pizza Pizza

location is very dirty, bad attitudes from the employees, like they dont even clean the place at the end of the day, I was there once and some guy
pointed out a hair on the pizza to the employees, the pizza doesnt taste the same as the other location obviously, same company of course.

Theres also a Pizza Hut near me which is poorly run. I have had Pizza Hut from a proper one that tastes great, but the one by my house tastes

NOTHING like a different Pizza Hut.  --These companies should try harder to be more consistent in terms of their restaurants.

pizza hut is a hot oily mess but goddamn it is tasty. i refrain from eating there but i dunno, i still like it

pizza hut is a hot oily mess but goddamn it is tasty. i refrain from eating there but i dunno, i still like it

Back
Top Bottom