planning to buy some shoes,which VIP card to get?

I have several shoes lined up this year for purchase and I can't decide where to buy
them since I'd surely hit the 20k mark, and I know that would entail VIP card status.

all the kicks I want are from nike. my top choices are nike park,nike stadium and titan.
any and all help is welcome! TIA!

I have several shoes lined up this year for purchase and I can't decide where to buy
them since I'd surely hit the 20k mark, and I know that would entail VIP card status.

all the kicks I want are from nike. my top choices are nike park,nike stadium and titan.
any and all help is welcome! TIA!

there are news that the VIP card of parks would be honored on apparel only soon...shoes would be excluded. if when that would start or if that is true there are no confirmations yet...so i guess either stadium or titan would be a safer choice...

there are news that the VIP card of parks would be honored on apparel only soon...shoes would be excluded. if when that would start or if that is true there are no confirmations yet...so i guess either stadium or titan would be a safer choice...

^
^
thanks for all the info. I guess I'd prioritize Stadium then TRY to get one from titan before the year ends.
sheesh... NP ftl. Can you use your Stadium VIP card in The athlete's foot, planet sports, etc.? since they're
all under one company? correct me if I'm wrong please.

another clarification, does the VIP card cover everything? from socks to caps? TIA.

^
^
thanks for all the info. I guess I'd prioritize Stadium then TRY to get one from titan before the year ends.
sheesh... NP ftl. Can you use your Stadium VIP card in The athlete's foot, planet sports, etc.? since they're
all under one company? correct me if I'm wrong please.

another clarification, does the VIP card cover everything? from socks to caps? TIA.

nope only at stadium stores...athlete's foot used to have a frequent buyers program. they give you a stamp card and if you buy a pair for more than a certain amount for 5 times ata you get your 6th pair for free or 50% off ata. i forgot na hehe that was circa 90s pa kse...i hope they bring that promo back
smile.gif
ive tried the vip card for bags, socks and caps and they accepted it. park and stadium. only time it wasnt allowed was for limited release shoes. and recently the delsols...

nope only at stadium stores...athlete's foot used to have a frequent buyers program. they give you a stamp card and if you buy a pair for more than a certain amount for 5 times ata you get your 6th pair for free or 50% off ata. i forgot na hehe that was circa 90s pa kse...i hope they bring that promo back
smile.gif
ive tried the vip card for bags, socks and caps and they accepted it. park and stadium. only time it wasnt allowed was for limited release shoes. and recently the delsols...

with limited release we have no choice thou but to get them at bhs or titan so you still have the oppurtunity to get a vip card from park. its for free anyways.

with limited release we have no choice thou but to get them at bhs or titan so you still have the oppurtunity to get a vip card from park. its for free anyways.

You could avail of the discount privileges for any item in nike stadium as long as your purchase is worth php500 & above (accumulated for a single purchase i think). Also, the discount is 8% for credit card & 10% for cash payments.

HTH!

You could avail of the discount privileges for any item in nike stadium as long as your purchase is worth php500 & above (accumulated for a single purchase i think). Also, the discount is 8% for credit card & 10% for cash payments.

HTH!

Originally Posted by superswag

HTH!
thanks for the info! hope stadiums get every jordan this year so I'd be able to maximize the card if ever.
THANKS for all your help people!

Originally Posted by superswag

HTH!
thanks for the info! hope stadiums get every jordan this year so I'd be able to maximize the card if ever.
THANKS for all your help people!

Back
Top Bottom