planning to buy some shoes,which VIP card to get?

Originally Posted by superswag

You could avail of the discount privileges for any item in nike stadium as long as your purchase is worth php500 & above (accumulated for a single purchase i think). Also, the discount is 8% for credit card & 10% for cash payments.

HTH!

i recently bought xiii's at stadium marquee mall with my credit card and got 10% off.i was pleasantly surprised and the sales person had a look of disbelief on her face but the discount went into effect.

Originally Posted by superswag

You could avail of the discount privileges for any item in nike stadium as long as your purchase is worth php500 & above (accumulated for a single purchase i think). Also, the discount is 8% for credit card & 10% for cash payments.

HTH!

i recently bought xiii's at stadium marquee mall with my credit card and got 10% off.i was pleasantly surprised and the sales person had a look of disbelief on her face but the discount went into effect.

^thats good news then sir tony! though it was explicitly stated in the nike stadium vip card's terms of use that only 8% discount will be provided for credit card purchases. i hope on my next purchase from nike stadium i'll receive the same rate of discount.

mistake or not, WE win!

^thats good news then sir tony! though it was explicitly stated in the nike stadium vip card's terms of use that only 8% discount will be provided for credit card purchases. i hope on my next purchase from nike stadium i'll receive the same rate of discount.

mistake or not, WE win!

yessir,no complaints from me.that extra 2% maybe small but it's still good money in my pocket.i hope this becomes the norm instead of a blip.

yessir,no complaints from me.that extra 2% maybe small but it's still good money in my pocket.i hope this becomes the norm instead of a blip.

^ thanks man... it's been a while since i last copped a pair from stadium. is the rules same as the one for parks, 1 year accumulated receipts?

^ thanks man... it's been a while since i last copped a pair from stadium. is the rules same as the one for parks, 1 year accumulated receipts?

Back
Top Bottom