Plastic Bags.. Vol. Sneakers

For those of you who store their sneakers in plastic bags.. which size did you buy? Gallon? Quart? etc..?

From where, and what was the price?
nerd.gif

Thanks..
happy.gif

u gotta let ur sneakers breathe or else they will fall apart after a long time.. trust me. just keep it someplace cool with no light or sun light some silicagel and take the paper off the sneakers.

I used to use the 1 Gallon ones I believe and both pairs would fit.
I put them in the bags but I punch holes in the zip lock so that little air can enter and leave.
iirc, I just bought them at Ralphs or Vons and it was like $3-$5 for a pack of 6?

dang. seal vac. that must get expensive if you open it up frequently.

or do you keep the bag pretty LARGE so theres space for cutting and re sealing?

I hope all your shoes crumble when one day you decide to finally sell them.

^ hahaha!

but im considering doing this too, because i dont keep my rotation sneakers in their boxes (too much work), so im just goin to put em in like plastic so theydont catch dust when theyre on the shoerack

its NOT that serious lol when my jams start to yellow i'll just sale these %$@%% for double what i paid and one of yall are gonna buy em too lol WOW

No.

I wear all my sneakers, but there are some sneakers I REALLY LIKE, and intend on retiring for a while, so I want to make sure they are stored in the bestconditions possible, and I heard keeping them sealed in plastic bags is good, especially for my sneakers with the clear soles.

Back
Top Bottom