laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This @@% sounds like something you would hear or see in the movie "Gummo". Oddly enough, it's from this forum.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

what do yall consider play cousins tho?

Play cousins in STL just means its someone on the block you were hella cool with that ate dinner at ya crib and you ate dinner at their crib sometimes.

I dont know what the hell they doing in DR.

Naw bruh... Play cousin in the DR is evidently has no limit to what you play with...

This @@% sounds like something you would hear or see in the movie "Gummo". Oddly enough, it's from this forum.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

what do yall consider play cousins tho?

Play cousins in STL just means its someone on the block you were hella cool with that ate dinner at ya crib and you ate dinner at their crib sometimes.

I dont know what the hell they doing in DR.

Naw bruh... Play cousin in the DR is evidently has no limit to what you play with...

my boy married his cousin and had 2 kids..hes playing her and i said to him 'you know if yall divorce, shes still your cousin right?'

my boy married his cousin and had 2 kids..hes playing her and i said to him 'you know if yall divorce, shes still your cousin right?'

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

like first cousin 
eek.gif
???

is that even legal.  they let you sign the papers for that

like first cousin 
eek.gif
???

is that even legal.  they let you sign the papers for that

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

'you know if yall divorce, shes still your cousin right?'

Well damb

i know it sounds obvious but he's been with her so long that they forget about that and when I told him that he was MIND = BLOWN...and he's uncle/father in law will body him 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

'you know if yall divorce, shes still your cousin right?'

Well damb

i know it sounds obvious but he's been with her so long that they forget about that and when I told him that he was MIND = BLOWN...and he's uncle/father in law will body him 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom