Play fighting vol. what does it lead to...for you?

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

my girl use to always hit me n try to wrestle with me while i was sleepin, then one day i hit her with the
mt1114812009.jpg

on accident because she scared the crap outta me lol, dont jump on me while im sleepin!

but sometimes i pick her up n throw her on the bed, n she tries to kick me n stuff when i charge her, she hits me in the face a few times
smh.gif
roll.gif

Leads to the boston crab, a crying baby and a hole in the wall. Word to P Vills

i'll do something crazy like just fall so he can't grab me or wrap my legs around his neck when he has me upside down so he can't dropme...usaually i'll be yelling "stop thats how accidents happen"

play fighting with my cousins is another story...i fight with them like i can really beat them and they are between 6'3-6'9 i'm 4'11

Every girl I have ever tried to play fight with just gets a huge ego and really tries to fight..
smh.gif

and like someone else said, It usually leads to someone getting hurt and 100% of the time its not me..

Well my brother had this chick who he was freinds with over that he liked but she did'nt really like him.
She asked me to "wrestle"
devil.gif
even though my brother was rightthere. So I played along and took her down
with the quickness, I could'nt do my bro like that.
eyes.gif

nah never play fight, not even with fam

maybe wrestle

but somebody might get hurt by accident and get heated and just go crazy

and no one wants that do they?

play fighting is real fun for me & this one broad i do it with.

it always ends up with me just holding her down & laughin at her cuz she cant do nothin
then that just makes her more upset cuz she knows she cant do nothin 2 hurt me.
good times. good times

Me and my girl both competitive. lol. We start off play fightin, then it escalates to ice grills and harder hittin. the it descends into some sensual ##$ thenit normally led to *woohoo* but since my daughter came it leads a hug, kiss, and back to the lil one

Back
Top Bottom