Play fighting vol. what does it lead to...for you?

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by One Love

One time I powerbombed my cousin on her bed but this was a couple years back

idk if it counts as my sig-other but I kinda got a crush on her

"plus they kissin' cousins/toya's kissin muffin/after that they go home and kiss they husbands/this shhhh's disgustin"
2927035797_ee7f1ca96f_o.gif
YEAH WE CAN TELL FROM THE POST WITH PICS OF YOUR FAM IN CLASS
sick.gif

When my boyfriend and I play fight it usually just leads to us going back to what we were doing before it started, with a couple bruises added.
laugh.gif

Me & my ex was play fighting at my mom's crib on my little brother's bed while we were there for x-mas. We broke the bed, and I was exiled from hisroom for the rest of the stay.

Originally Posted by dreClark

And play fighting w/ heavy handed girls is FTL.

Cause you gotta play like that %!@% doesn't hurt. But they have some power behind that %!@%. Stinging like hell.

I used to have to calm myself down, cause I'd be ready to really punch her in the uterus.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Have to exercise the utmost restraint.

real rap
smh.gif
but most of the time it does work out well in tha end
smokin.gif

My ex was crazy.. it always led to biting.. kissing on neck turned into painful +*!%... Never again

Leads to:

(.)(.) grabbing.

( Y ) grabbing

({}) rubbing/grazing
laugh.gif
Nice. Anywho, I don't like to get too physical withmy girl. I'm always afraid that I'll hurt her. I'm substantially bigger than shorty so..... I slap box wit her tho. Just to measure her up. I liketo know that my gurl can throw em. And like dreClark said, shorty be tearin' me up sometimes.
laugh.gif
I do get the feelin' sometimes to just throw her #%# tho. Worse I'vedone other than slap her out (not seriously) is probably pull her a** off the bed and stomp her out, lol.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

When you play fight with your significant other(s) how far do you take it (when is it ENOUGH)…does it lead to a knock in the head, other forms of pleasure, or simply back to watching your favorite show…?

How do you fight?! (Feel free to short-story-tell)

Also bonus question…I probably have play fought/fight once with a girl, and that was years ago, I don't really like to because I'm afraid it will get serious, and I don't want to lose a girl friend over a "pillow", but do you think its cool to play fight with a friend of the opposite sex (and keep it clean..)?
That really depends on the girl. I've play fought with friends that were girls and sometimes it would just lead back to doing whatever we weredoing prior to that. Other times, with other girls, I'll come out with scars and scratches worse than I have after a sparring match, and othertimes...well....you know
pimp.gif

usually a full nelson, with me biting her earlobe and letting her feel that link on her back...

as said before, usually leads to the goods...

Cause you gotta play like that %!@% doesn't hurt. But they have some power behind that %!@%. Stinging like hell.

Come on now. I don't hit that hard.
tired.gif

I don't play-fight at all. When I was 15-16, I was play-fighting with my then-bf, and the fool socked me in the stomach. He claimed it was an accident, butI don't buy it.

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

Come on now. I don't hit that hard.
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah right, I still got a bruise from the last time. And I'm dark. But you don't hit 'that hard'
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

It depends on what type of night it is....it may lead into some vaginal/oral intercourse, or it may lead to a Boston Crab and a hole in the wall...

...Sorry my pager was off Sara haha.

Back
Top Bottom