Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

********-Rex Grossman

Heat-Eddie Curry
:smh: :smh: :smh:

I was hoping we fired Mike Shanahan as well >:

Lakers - Bynum
Bulls - Boozer

And yes, I am in fact a Bulls and Lakers fan. I grew up a Bulls fan but my pops was always a HUGE Lakers/Kareem fan, and it rubbed off on me. ALWAYS loved Kobe, loved Shaq, and when Phil Jackson went over there, it all came full circle. Haters? Any hate? :nerd: inbox me.

Mets - Jason Bay

NY Giants - Nobody, we're great. Love these group of guys. Couldn't ask for a classier group of consumate professionals.

Last edited:
Warriors - Was Dorell Wright, I guess I have to go with Biedrins now.
Giants - I wouldn't say I hate anybody, but Pagan pisses me off. Sandoval a little for getting fat and the team not caring until he got a little cold.

Well, if you asked me this a month ago I would've posted Toney Douglas, but he's gone. I guess no one..for now :lol:

This guy is probably a good candidate though. Dude is old and will probably piss off a lot of fans.

Rockets- Scola, glad he is gone
Eagles- Any dude who has played safety since Dawkins left
Angels- No problems with this squad

Lakers- was Troy Murphy but with him gone I'm going with Steve Blake
Raiders- Louis Murphy/Khalif Barnes
A's- was Fuentes but I'm cool with everybody now that he's gone

jamar chaney, dion lewis, jason avant-eagles

even though he's no longer on the team dimitri patterson

Alexander Edler - Canucks

I was surprised to see a hockey fan, let alone, another Canucks fan!

I will admit Edler had a bad year last year but how can any Canucks fan not hate Mason Raymond. That figure skater thinks the game of hockey is suppose to be played on your ***. I can't remember the last time Raymond was able to stay up while stopping along the half boards. All that speed and no balance. What a shame! :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Vancouver Canucks - Mason Raymond
Kansas City Chiefs - Matt Cassel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom