Players you thought were thugs but aren't

30t6p3b.gif

Jared Dudley always acted like a thug against duke..same with that one VA Tech clown
eyes.gif

BC's Craig Smith (?) was wayyy more then Dudley

Jared Dudley always acted like a thug against duke..same with that one VA Tech clown
eyes.gif

BC's Craig Smith (?) was wayyy more then Dudley

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I always figured this guy for a superthug in college. Like at any moment he was about to swing on someone. Reminded me of a sixth man for a Disney movie inner city high school team.

T1_0601_dudley.jpg
he went to high school 1/2 a block from where i lived.  i got to see some pretty fresh bball games back then
was he still at horizon when Jeff Withey was there? i remember seeing a couple of horizon games a few years ago because of Withey being a 7 footer

Withey was seveal years later.   games throughout that time were always crazy when  they played Parker.  he played with that one cat Marquis Carter.  Dude was $

oh, btw, if ur in town, peep out Hoover.  Angelo Chol is ballin
i was trying to do the math in my head of how long they both have been out of school and stuff and i failed 
laugh.gif
 but my uncle is actually the head coach at st augustine and was telling me about that dude from hoover, he's like 6'9 but is probably the fastest guy on the court and  can shoot 

I always figured this guy for a superthug in college. Like at any moment he was about to swing on someone. Reminded me of a sixth man for a Disney movie inner city high school team.

T1_0601_dudley.jpg
he went to high school 1/2 a block from where i lived.  i got to see some pretty fresh bball games back then
was he still at horizon when Jeff Withey was there? i remember seeing a couple of horizon games a few years ago because of Withey being a 7 footer

Withey was seveal years later.   games throughout that time were always crazy when  they played Parker.  he played with that one cat Marquis Carter.  Dude was $

i was trying to do the math in my head of how long they both have been out of school and stuff and i failed 
laugh.gif
 but my uncle is actually the head coach at st augustine and was telling me about that dude from hoover, he's like 6'9 but is probably the fastest guy on the court and  can shoot 

T1_0601_dudley.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Dudley being the first guy, private christian school. yeah, NO
laugh.gif

Withey was there when Bernardine was at Parker right? i went to school 5 minutes from Horizon. the WORST school in the area SMH

Anyways a CLMT cat huh? you live on a Mt.? know a TON of people from Clairemont

T1_0601_dudley.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Dudley being the first guy, private christian school. yeah, NO
laugh.gif

Withey was there when Bernardine was at Parker right? i went to school 5 minutes from Horizon. the WORST school in the area SMH

Anyways a CLMT cat huh? you live on a Mt.? know a TON of people from Clairemont

Jared Dudley and Benzino Jr. (Sean Marshall) were two of the cockiest !*$$@#+ in college....dudes were on some other @%@@
laugh.gif
He's grown up since his days at BC. FWIW, I would NEVER consider the dude a "thug." I hate that word w. a passion....

Jared Dudley and Benzino Jr. (Sean Marshall) were two of the cockiest !*$$@#+ in college....dudes were on some other @%@@
laugh.gif
He's grown up since his days at BC. FWIW, I would NEVER consider the dude a "thug." I hate that word w. a passion....

Back
Top Bottom