PLEASE DELETE. Thanks.

I'm sorry but act like you been there before. You had great seats and you go and make yourself look like a damn fool.

Maybe I'm just to old to think all that drawing attention to yourself stuff is cool
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I'm sorry but act like you been there before. You had great seats and you go and make yourself look like a damn fool.

Maybe I'm just to old to think all that drawing attention to yourself stuff is cool
ohwell.gif

why would he act like he's been there before if he hasnt. He's just having fun damn debbie downer.

He always has the funniest vids
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

It's not that serious dude

Chi City would make a trip to Taco Bell seem like a massive adventure just based on his personality

ohwell.gif
why would he act all hollywood when he is notdude was hype about being on the floor let him live

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

ohwell.gif
why would he act all hollywood when he is not dude was hype about being on the floor let him live
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

ohwell.gif

It's not that serious dude

Chi City would make a trip to Taco Bell seem like a massive adventure just based on his personality

It is a massive adventure.. Not only because he's funny but hes a generous dude.. He'd buy food for peeps because he had a good day.. Check out hisother videos.. AND CHECK YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR.. See if its still there..

I hope he was at two different games...

He ordered the same ice cream combo I always get
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Which bulls-celtics game do you guys think that was? Somebody do some work and find out what he looks like.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

dude OD when he was talking 2 marbury... SMH wow...
Son as a fellow knicks supporter we shouldnt give a dam about Marbury anymore hes on the other side now. And he does look stupid with thatstarbury tat. Ol scared to shoot lookin boy

so i still dont understand why the raptors were there... is this two different games? PS Boston ftw

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom