Please delete

RED AND EGGPLANT PENNY III'S
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

2jcht9d.jpg
Fellows I'm colorblind but am I missing something? Did they not just release these and their still sitting on shelves everywhere?
these are white/purple, the one's your referring to is the og cw of white/blue.

They came through with the Carnivours.. 2 pairs of each color. a must have. and the airmax 95's. crack!

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Carnivores... wow. Heard they were coming, but didn't believe it until today. And there's no way can I pull off wearing them, but I'd buy them just to have.
Same here.....gotta have em though.[ maybe w/ some sweats]

Besides the Carnivores, theres a lot of hotness up there.

I hardly post in here anymore, but....

O M F G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIR CARNIVORES????

My manhood to the side, I swear to God I cried tears of joy looking at that photo.

Those purple Penny 3's look good too. Honestly about 50% of that line up I would "consider" buying. 20% are definites.

Everytime I try to give up buying sneakers something like this happens. Hopefully Reebok will bring back the Kamikazes the next time I "quit".

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those Pennys are white and purple
laugh.gif

Thanks, it's awful being colorblind, you should see some of the clothes I come home with when I shop by myself.
smh.gif

Been afraid to ask this for months but are the Volt Uptempos green or yellow?

Im sooo happy the carnivores are coming out, ive been waiting years for these sneakers. i hope they make more then 2 colors thpugh,and cant wait 2 cop....any1remember the price for these hen they dropped?

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

Im sooo happy the carnivores are coming out, ive been waiting years for these sneakers. i hope they make more then 2 colors thpugh,and cant wait 2 cop....any1 remember the price for these hen they dropped?

I want the purple and black colorway to drop. I dont remember retail but BIG 5 was selling these for $30 along with all the og vintage huaraches in 94-95

2e2lbuw.jpg

^ summer 2010? I thought these were dropping this fall/winter?

2rrrpd1.jpg

^ I hope these are a men's C/W

ounk49.jpg

^ like everyone else, I'm beastin'....

140gcyf.jpg

^ a little Bo Jackson inspiration. I likey....

5fg61j.jpg

^ would these be called R5s then?
laugh.gif
Initially I didn't like theFlywire on R4s but these look decent.

2vv7yuu.jpg

^ lovin' the return of the Air Max Triax 93s!

2vi2x5y.jpg

^ HD lows will be a dope summer shoe. McFly custom, anyone?

9u65v8.jpg

^ Don't butch them, Nike! I wonder what the pricepoint will be on these. I remember working at FootAction when these initially dropped and they satbecause of their tag (and because they were hideously ugly - lol). I'm glad their back!

15ocr68.jpg

^ Lebron's first shoe as a Knick in 2010...
laugh.gif

wbcrbs.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif