Please delete

So much terribleness going on lol. Summer 2010 is looking like the worst Summer for kicks.

Originally Posted by holoflow

Hi All,

Summer 2010 welcomes you to pick your poison(s)....... here we go...

COPPED
pimp.gif

I never thought I'd see the day the Carnivore came back. Personally I don't care for the shoe at all, but I know lots of guys have been asking forthem. I'm happy for them.

As for me...... Penny III's, Pippen 1's, and AM 95's will do. Got me feeling poor already.

im disappointed that they arent release the Griffey II's, but more Penny III's, AM 09's, and pippens is cool.

rtlrfa.jpg

da bachata dancin dominican hicks will be on these ASAP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

money bet you'll see a mariner's retro + color.

Air Unlimited can work in 2010. The design is timeless. I hope we get those. Especially the Chris Webber colorway.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

So much terribleness going on lol. Summer 2010 is looking like the worst Summer for kicks.
laugh.gif

Maybe carnivores, slates and comets. But def not for retail.

Carnivores will sit over here.

Slates and comets will be mass produced.

Never liked Pippens or Penny 3's...

donjuan513 wrote:

I'm still countin' on you to persuade the folks at Nike to retro the ATC IV's...
wink.gif

2jcht9d.jpg
Fellows I'm colorblind but am I missing something? Did they not just release these and their still sitting on shelves everywhere?

Griffey 2s will happen eventually.

The more i look at the line up, the less happy i am. 90 or so shoes, and the only thing i'm remotely fussed about is the Carnivores.

The hybrid/fusion thing is getting out of hand.

They're not new shoes, they're not the old ones either. They're nothing.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Air Unlimited can work in 2010. The design is timeless. .

If the Carnivores can be considered viable, they can too, and we're still waiting on the Zoom Flight 98.

Back
Top Bottom