PLEASE HELP LEGIT CHECK JORDAN MILITARY BLUE 4 2006!!!

So I got these jordan 4 beaters. I got a check with my firends who has a ton of jordans. and he said they legit just reall beat up. 

I can tell the guy that had these shoes tried to iron the leather as it is soft and the nubuck probably. I had some Military blue 4 2006 before but I sold them and missed them so bought them again from someone else. Getting really scared. Please anyone?

they look exactly like my other military blue 4 when I had them. Could they be fake? The tag matched up and the box as well.

Help me?

this is a legit 2006 pair.

the rules of the current era of jordan 4s dont apply, like waffle tab dot etc.... people new to jordans really shouldnt be doing legit checks. you guys looking for widow peaks meanwhile ALL old jordans all have widow peaks.

Thanks cash! I feel better now lol really helpful too. I thought the widows peak meant it was fake but ive seen others with it as well. Thank ya <3

Anyone else got think its legit?

thanks guys. 3 people saying its legit thanks! ;D

its just the tongue looks werid to me because its like flat at te top. Thought it was suppoe to be more like the 3's tongue. 

and the leather feels smooth and good but its very flexible. The guy did say he balled in these though

Back
Top Bottom