Please help me to check whether this retro 6 is fake or not?

I bought this slum dunk from ebay a couple of days ago. Then I just put it in the box. Today my friend came to my home and we took a look at the shoes, and he said that it might be fake. So can anyone take a look at it and tell me whether it is fake or not?

Pics are shown below.  

This is the box of the shoes. Since it is from foot locker, I think there is supposed to be a tag with letters 'FTL'. But I did not find it.

This is the receipt I got from the ebay seller.

These are the pictures I took using iPhone with flash on.

You guys see the middle of the picture? It looks bad.

Nike is a sports brand, and it does not produce luxury goods. It is acceptable that there are some minus issue about the shoes. But anyway, these shoes worths $250, they should not be like this. That's why I think they might be fake. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Jumpman logo changes on every release a little here and there.. You can not and should not compare one series Jordan to another or even same shoe but different release.. For instance an 06' Fire Red 5 will have differences from the 13'. This does not make either pair fake though..Feel me.
In my opinion your pair look ok, but get another opinion or 2..

Sounds reasonable. My concerns are about some detail of the shoes. Some details look bad

you want me to show pics of the one i got for my boy wang739 wang739 . never mind bro i dont know why i can upload any pics right now sorry

Last edited:
Thank you anyway. Dude can you take a look at the last two pics and make a comparison between mine and yours?

how bout you give me a email and ill send you the pics and we compare i dint know why i can upload to nt now im going to try one more time bro

Hi bro, can you take a look at the last 2 pics? Are those all common issues for Jordan?

I got two pairs of Slam Dunks on launch day. One pair from House of Hoops in size 8 and one pair from Nike.com in size 13. The 8s were beautiful and perfect in every way. The 13s had terrible, awful paint jobs on the midsoles. I even contacted Nike about a possible exchange but of course no replacement pairs were available. Anyway, the quality control at Jordan is notoriously bad so I wouldn't be worried about the paint job. The Slsm Dunks apparently weren't made to the same quality standards as you would expect for a 250 dollar retro 6. I can post pics of the 13s if needed
I bought this slum dunk from ebay a couple of days ago. Then I just put it in the box. Today my friend came to my home and we took a look at the shoes, and he said that it might be fake. So can anyone take a look at it and tell me whether it is fake or not?

Pics are shown below.  
View media item 1282657
This is the box of the shoes. Since it is from foot locker, I think there is supposed to be a tag with letters 'FTL'. But I did not find it.

View media item 1282658

This is the receipt I got from the ebay seller.

View media item 1282659

View media item 1282660

View media item 1282661
These are the pictures I took using iPhone with flash on.

View media item 1282662
You guys see the middle of the picture? It looks bad.

View media item 1282664

View media item 1282665

View media item 1282666

View media item 1282667

View media item 1282668
View media item 1282674

Nike is a sports brand, and it does not produce luxury goods. It is acceptable that there are some minus issue about the shoes. But anyway, these shoes worths $250, they should not be like this. That's why I think they might be fake. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Can anyone give me some suggestions?
Thanks for your help.

Thx dude. Can you check the box from House of Hoops? I heard that shoes from them should have a tag contains letters 'FTL' on the box? Do you have it?

Thx dude. Can you check the box from House of Hoops? I heard that shoes from them should have a tag contains letters 'FTL' on the box? Do you have it?
Sorry dude I sold them for 600+ on eBay that week. I don't remember looking closely at box stamps because I knew they were legit. I'll go look for my pictures and see if there is anything on there. When I get home I'll post all my pictures without my eBay username and y'all can look. Then I'll show you the size 13 travesties.

Back
Top Bottom