Please join me in welcoming NikeTalk's two new moderators

welcome new mods...

and congrats to jumpmanst and rockdeep.

8)
glasses.gif
rats off to ya!

People who don't know who Blazers is must have joined like a year ago. Blazers used to post all the NDC pics back in the day.
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story...The Tale of Locker 22.

good luck. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

congrats and good luck to all.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Blaze, Fanatic, welcome to the family.

Rock, Retro, thank you for all your hardwork over the years. Nike is truly lucky to have you 2 on board. Best of luck over in Beaverton.

<>
yoRAJAH!

Congratulations to Fanatic and finally, my boy, Blazers is on board on the staff, always holding down the JB forum.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Congrats to all 4...Fanatic & Blazers to the staff & RockDeep & Retro on their new positions.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #6 Robert Hite #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

congrats to Blazers & Fanatic

best of luck to Rock & Alex, im sure you will do well
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

ayo can we get more B/S mods Im down to do it? just sign me up im on 8 hrs a day cause of work and school
TEAM BLACKBERRY

the stylish
way to get things done

Quote:
Nike REALLY pays attention to whats said here. The stuff with purpose and reason. Many of you are passionate about your shoes, but most of it doesnt translate when a person may be looking for informative feedback.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
D-MIZACK ~ Venti Sized Pimpin 4 Da Breezies ~​

Congrats to RockDeep and JumpmanSt............... "Ahhhhhhh Swoosh!" :lol:
laugh.gif

Fanatic15 congrats and much respect.....

Blazer21NTNP - Have seen him post in the Jordan Forum, which is probably the reason no one knows who he is, :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Actually, shegotgame broke the gender barrier on our staff with her appointment in 2004. Diversity is one of our community's greatest strengths, and we're proud to have that reflected by our staff as well.

When you need a Latino influence (Ex: Mexican Girls from Mexico Threads = foolishness), holler!, :wink:
wink.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Question to any Admin/Mod - does each Admin/Mod get an @niketalk.com email addy?
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

congrats to the 4 of you :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
RockDeep and JumpmanST
congrats on the step up (nike plays too many games always calling me for interviews but never a job hell I know plenty and hard work is nothing but that's for another time)

Quote:
Blazers21NTNP and Fanatic15
Congrats to you both Fanatic15 (ignore the PM) I am happy for you both I know Miss is gonna hold @#%$ down360 Gamer tags.JazIzntTrife~my main nameScorpioPhoenix~old name

Congrats to Rock and Alex for their jobs at Nike Inc and congrats aswell to our new mods. :D
happy.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Back
Top Bottom