PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

What channel is the parade/rally gonna be on?

And also, how do i know who's an NT'er? I'd like to get some pics with ya'll.

Shoeheads and Dubs fans? Yes please.....

Damn i wish there was a way to see both the rally and parade route. I feel like the rally ceremony is more important though.

from the pictures big posted, that area is very close to lake Merritt bart and very walkable. I would highly suggest just taking bart because the traffic getting in and out of oakland with 500k people meandering around afterwards ain't gonna be pretty.

i wish I could be there to celebrate this victory with yall and all my boys who've been patiently, if not hopelessly, waiting for this moment. warriors winning the championship was a moment only possibly made better by being shared with those who have loved this team from the 20 win graveyard seasons to being at the ******* summit. I was cheering and jumping around when 0:00 hit game 6 but was immediately bummed out by the fact that I was alone in a hotel room across the world. immediately hit up my boy on facetime. this man didn't even cry this much at his grandma's funeral. in any case, can't wait to hit that oakland soil in a few weeks and see blue and gold every where.

enjoy the parade fellas, you deserve to! if you get hungry at any point after, Cam Houng (viet sandwiches), ikes, chinatown, true burger and sinaloa taco truck (get that shrimp one time) are all within walking distance.

this is still incredibly surreal. even though I haven't met any one here, love y'all. WARRIORS

Those in the South Bay that's looking for the Champ hats, Big 5 in Milpitas said after 6, if not tomorrow. I was lucky to call Lids at the Great Mall and a guy returned 4 of them.

Wonder if driving to Oakland then park where is not packed then biking there would be a good idea/possible.

I know the earliest people can start lining up is 5 a.m. but how early do you think most folks will be out there? What happens if your there earlier than that?

I know the earliest people can start lining up is 5 a.m. but how early do you think most folks will be out there? What happens if your there earlier than that?

my homeboys are already out there at the lawn by lake Merritt. you can go stake your claim fam

Calm after 14th st. After that, near Civic Center and 12th, its outrageously crowded

Currently near 20th and Broadway

Special edition Tribune and Chronicle papers being sold + a lot of free signs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom