PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I'm worried, since the Suns got weaker, the Thunder got stronger due to all these trades, so if it ends up being GSW vs Thunder in the first round, it's not going to be a cakewalk like #1 seed teams usually have during the first round. Even if Thunder passes Spurs, Spurs won't be easy neither. I was hoping GSW would meet Suns or Pelicans in the first round, but it won't likely be the case anymore.

View media item 1409911

Klay made the regional cover of SI

I feel like regional covers make SI covers much less meaningful 

athletes in 5 years won't give a **** about being on SI covers..

in fact i bet you $50 klay doesn't give a **** about being on the cover lol dude just cares about video games lol

they got regional covers? :lol:
when did they start doing that?

klay just a big ol kid. loves video games and his puppy. always excited when allowance day comes around

Last edited:
They do it for NFL, NBA and MLB Previews. Even College Football cause we got Mariota and the East got Jameis Winston

angry curry :pimp:

and i was completely wrong about dray and his max contract.. PAY THAT MAN EVERY PENNY HE DESERVES & THEN SOME!

That was most emotion I've ever seen from Curry. Good solid win.

Not going to get too happy with this win over the Spurs. When the Warriors finally end their losing streak IN San Antonio, then I will celebrate.

That lineup of Barbosa, Rush, Iguodala, Barnes and Lee was awful.

Never do that again, Kerr.  

We've won in San Antonio bruh.
Yeah, but if I'm wrong. The Warriors haven't won there during the regular season. I know they won in the playoffs back in 2013.

Is Steph's "sore foot" anything to be worried about? Or is this simply a game they wanted to give him extra rest?

Terrible game today. Even without Curry we should have won. Klay balled out. Iggy played well. Barnes and Draymond were awful offensively. David Lee....well.....we would have been better off playing 4 on 5. Barbosa actually had a solid game.

Pacers always play us tough, but we should have won.

Livingston also played like garbage tonight.  Really disappointed in his effort considering he had about 4" on Watson/Stuckey/Hill. 

And what is there to say about David Lee at this point?

There were back to back plays that showed just how worthless he is - he missed an easy put back (Fitzgerald called it "volleyball style" or some ****) and on defense, he had Stuckey completely move him out of the way which allowed an offensive rebound and an easy layup for Stuckey.

Didn't watch the game. Assumed a loss just because that's ball...players like to do that.

So long as this is Kerr's we'll rest anyone that needs it" pict, I'm more than ok with it.

Last edited:

Livingston also played like garbage tonight.  Really disappointed in his effort considering he had about 4" on Watson/Stuckey/Hill. 

And what is there to say about David Lee at this point?

There were back to back plays that showed just how worthless he is - he missed an easy put back (Fitzgerald called it "volleyball style" or some ****) and on defense, he had Stuckey completely move him out of the way which allowed an offensive rebound and an easy layup for Stuckey.
There was also another sequence where Lee moved out of the way of  a driving player (cant remember who) and swiped at the ball (committing a foul and leading to a three point play), and then committed a moving screen foul on the offensive side, and the Pacers hit a three on the next possession. 

Could have been potentially a 8 or 9 point swing.

Not trying to belabor the point at all.  Yes we all know Lee sucks.  But does that mean we cant discuss it? 

If your answer to that is yes, I assume you also have an issue with anytime people bring up how good Steph  is.....because.....well.......everyone knows that right?

Back
Top Bottom