Please lock this one up mods

I wanted my boy from Wazzu, Bucannon, instead of Smith. He had B Dawk potential at Safety... Oh wells.

I was more a fan of moving back again.. I need to look up who was available that I wanted at the time

I was watching A Different World on Netflix noticed that Kadeem Hardison was wearing an authentic Randall Cunningham jersey. 

I did some digging and it turns out it's a game-worn jersey that was given to him by Randall himself in September 1990.
Some Thursday night this TV season, you'll probably see Dwayne Wayne, one of the main characters on NBC's A Different World series, wearing a football jersey that once belonged to Eagles quarterback Randall Cunningham.

Kadeem Hardison, the actor who portrays Dwayne, is a worshipful admirer of Cunningham, who gave him the green jersey with No. 12 on the back when Hardison came to KYW (Channel 3) to appear on The Randall Cunningham Show last month.

Interviewed here, Hardison said he became a Cunningham fan "as soon as he had a starting job," back when Cunningham and Warren Moon of the Houston Oilers were the only black first-string quarterbacks in the National Football League. Asked why he preferred Cunningham to Moon, Hardison replied:

"Because Randall is Randall. He's dynamic. Randall can throw and Randall can run and Randall can punt."

Hardison was even more impressed with his hero after they met. "He was showing me some plays," the actor said. "I have a good memory: I can look at lines once and get them." But when Cunningham reeled off his lengthy call of a typical Eagles play - Hardison recalled it as "Right Tom Blue Frank 72 Drag Slant" - he said, "I was totally confused. He has to know everything. Tough job, being a quarterback. That's why they get the big bucks."

Exulting over the gift Cunningham gave him, Hardison said, "It's a game jersey. It's made to fit him. It's off his back." He said he plans to wear it as soon as possible on A Different World, which is set in a school called Hillman College.
The Philadelphia Inquirer

Just finally getting into the football groove now, I see we've been doing good this pre-season so far :nthat: I feel good about this season.

Sucks for acho that he is the guy probably hurt the most by keeping demeco's leadership around.. I wonder if they would have kept demeco if Trent would have agreed to restructure his deal

Both guys talent was obviously diminishing, demeco a little more in my opinion.. But chip loved what they brought in other areas to the team

Really curious to see how things play out for certain guys I think have guaranteed money on their deals and are older and at that portion of the depth chart they should be playing special teams in some capacity.. Like miles, cooper and brad jones

I'm really hoping that health is on the Eagles side this year. Namely Mr.Bradford. Would be great to see

insurance if we traded or didn't resign kendricks.. then well demeco being old.. was a distinct possibility he could have ended up the starter for us..

let's say kendricks had unreasonable demands and kiko goes down, well we were really thin

I haven't seen him play at all, but he's probably are 3rd ILB right now (or at least for the future).. and then you factor in kendricks little injuries and well kiko coming back of his knee

again, casey started 11 games for us last year.. and acho started 2

I admit I'm I still don't get the Jordan Hicks pick

No way brad jones makes the team ..that's 5 ILB

I think he will. He has looked solid so far, plus Chip loves guys who can contribute on STs and I think he will be a guy they will keep for versatility purposes(can play a little OLB as well)

Back
Top Bottom