Please lock this one up mods

While he had a point on mostert, Hard to have him over barner

But I see Tomlinson making it (thus 4 TE and not 3).. Bailey has to be in over seyi, but don't know if we carry 6

Hard to see Barkley making it.. Can't see raciti making it.. Biggers is iffy.. After Jenkins and Thurmond, no clue on the safeties or even if we carry 5 (thurmond might allow us to go light on CBs)

I updated last year's Madden earlier this month (to get ready for M16), and I thought it was a glitch that Miles Austin was on the team. I never threw to him because he was still a Cowboy, in my mind. I had no idea he ever came on board :smh: :lol:

They gave him decent money too, he was solid for a terrible Browns team last season

Def not the Cowboys Austin anymore though

Had no idea he wasn't even on the 'Boys last year :lol:

But yeah MrSwag, I'm over here thinking about coppin' a Bradford Elite :smh:

I drafted Sam last night, not a single damb was given. Preseason got me blinded brehs.

Didn't even draft a backup for him :lol:

#believeinthesleeves

Pick up Sanchez off wavers.. Whoever Eagles QB is will put up fantasy numbers

demarco slippin up
mean.gif

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...oys-nfc-east-sunday-night-football-nbc-sports

Listening to the Eagles insider podcast and they got Bailey on, man the way dude is talking about matthews and his work ethic and leadership..

Man, we got one

Matthews is the real deal

I am beyond excited for this team, I don't feel like I am being overly optimistic like past years, this team is legit onto something

I feel great about Matthews, agholor, all our TEs (and I mean all) and obviously our RBs

Huff is the question mark to me.. And I'd rather not rely on any of the other WRs for significant snaps.. But we have 3 very solid TEs.. And sproles is kinda a WR

jMatt would've been worth a 1st round pick, I just look at it that way. makes me feel better about the marcus smith pick :rolleyes

So many great things were coming out from camp about huff.. And we just haven't seen it.. I hope he puts it together since we saw flashes along with some boneheaded moves at times

And I think St. Louis will soon give up on tavon, who I still think can be good in a better system

Huff will be okay, Cooper hasn't done a damn thing either this preseason and he's another one of our starters. With all three of our RB's plus our TE's our offense is always going to be spread and there is only so many balls that go around. Im excited to see Huff get some opportunities with the ball in space during the season. I'm sure Chip has some stuff cooking for him.

Overall, assuming Bradford stays healthy I think our offense is going to be amazing this season. Where I am concerned is our defense mostly due to secondary. Still think we struggle in that area but if things come together even our defensive unit can be very solid which is all we should need if our offense is on point. The hype is beyond real for week 1, can't wait to get this show on the road.

^ if cooper starts ain't going be for long

Agholor either has that 2nd WR spot already or he will soon.. I'd rather go 3 TEs or 2 RBs, before we got coop out there

^ if cooper starts ain't going be for long

Agholor either has that 2nd WR spot already or he will soon.. I'd rather go 3 TEs or 2 RBs, before we got coop out there

Agreed, I'd say by week 7 Agholor will be the starting receiver. However he will definitely play a good amount of snaps in a rotation.

Coop lucky if he's 4th and that's him knowing the offense over the other guys and not including sproles

Back
Top Bottom