Please lock.

I thought DLH was the one that said he wanted to work with Arum, and Shaefer said he refused to work with him?

I think what happens all depends on what side Haymon picks.

Schaefer made fights happen, Haymon is going with him if it comes down to that. He doesn't need DLH anymore now that Mayweather is a global superstar.

Also PBF is on record saying that Schaefer IS Golden Boy and he wouldn't **** with DLH/GB if Schaefer left.

There's a possibility this could actually be great for the sport moving forward but I'm afraid that PBF/Haymon are gonna **** things up.

Last edited:
cue the schaefer haymon collabo

i wonder who PBF will fight in sept?

Last edited:
Richard Schaefer will probably join PBF and Al Haymon.

PBF vs Danny Garcia looks like the fight for September.

Welp Mayweather just walked away from Golden Boy Promo 
laugh.gif

If DLH and Arum can work together, we better get Canelo Vs. Manny.

At what weight? Canelo barely makes 154, and Pac has never fought at light middleweight. When he fought Margarito they fought at 150. Unless they go the full 154, I don't see how that fight is possible.

Last edited:
Pacquiao vs Alvarez isn't happening. Manny isn't fighting him at 154 and Saul will likely be going to middleweight soon. Not to mention, Saul has distinct size and reach advantages and a style that could potentially bother Manny.

In other news, I've heard that Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook is almost finalized for August, so I'm looking forward to that fight once it's made.

Pacquiao vs Alvarez isn't happening. Manny isn't fighting him at 154 and Saul will likely be going to middleweight soon. Not to mention, Saul has distinct size and reach advantages and a style that could potentially bother Manny.

In other news, I've heard that Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook is almost finalized for August, so I'm looking forward to that fight once it's made.

Let's pray that there will be no questionable "Eddie Hearn" stoppage.

How tf or when has Schaefer said he wanted to work with arum?
http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/story?storyId=11022980
Read about DLH arum and Schaefer, it will still be 2 leagues DLH and arum vs al haymon Schafer and mayweather

I thought DLH was the one that said he wanted to work with Arum, and Shaefer said he refused to work with him?

I think what happens all depends on what side Haymon picks.

That's my bad guys, I had it backwards. Schaefer is just in a good relationship with Al/PBF.

Surprised at the ticket prices for the Barclays card on June 14th. Essentially just "Siberian Rocky" and Demetrius Andrade.

Porter by mid-round KO. "Showtime" is bound to lose his undefeated record eventually, but Kell Brook ain't the one.

At what weight? Canelo barely makes 154, and Pac has never fought at light middleweight. When he fought Margarito they fought at 150. Unless they go the full 154, I don't see how that fight is possible.

You're right, I forgot Margarito was 150 and not 154. Also, Canelo couldn't make 154 against Angulo.

The money is there though, I feel like Arum would throw Manny in at a 152 catch-weight like Mayweather had.

Let's pray that there will be no questionable "Eddie Hearn" stoppage.
Right.  I was already skeptical when Eddie Hearn was adamant about the fight taking place in the UK a few months back, but in the latest report that I read, Barclays Center was the frontrunner.
Porter by mid-round KO. "Showtime" is bound to lose his undefeated record eventually, but Kell Brook ain't the one.
Agreed.  Shawn is too quick for Kell and he's a powerful puncher who has been in the ring with better competition.

Did anyone go to the Sergio Martinez open work out/ autograph signing? In nyc modells I went and got an autograph on both gloves so happy he signed both.

Sergio has some serious punching power it sounded loud when he was hitting the mitts. I might go to the weigh in on friday. Cotto has an open work out tomorrow In NJ might head out there.
very cool man.

Right.  I was already skeptical when Eddie Hearn was adamant about the fight taking place in the UK a few months back, but in the latest report that I read, Barclays Center was the frontrunner.

Agreed.  Shawn is too quick for Kell and he's a powerful puncher who has been in the ring with better competition.
Love Porter's dirty boxing, willingness to get inside and ease to close reach advantage. Not afraid to mix it up like a tenacious bulldog. Spoke to "Showtime" personally, says the strong-willed nature comes from his mom.

A lot of good fights, paydays out there for Porter if and when he gets past Kell Brook.

Pac would get beat bad by Canelo. What size gloves would they be using? 8 or 10 oz? Not a good match up for Manny.

Brook vs Porter will probably go the distance. Porter will definitely need a KO if the fight is in the UK.

So apparently Cotto disputes Martinez attempt to wear a knee cushion and the commission agreed martinez can't wear it.

I'm watching a martinez chavez jr fight and chavez has a knee cushion. And if ib remember correctly Yuri foreman was allowed to wear it when he fought Cotto he's being such a diva Cotto I hope he gets ko'd like Paul Williams but after going through 9 tough rounds

EDIT now they're saying he can wear it if he wants

Last edited:
Why would Canelo beat pacman badly?

Pac has never fought a guy that size with speed, technique, and power. It would be a very long night for Manny.

Canelo mixes it up, he doesn't just head hunt all night. He uses the jab and works the body.

Pac has never fought a guy that size with speed, technique, and power. It would be a very long night for Manny.

Canelo mixes it up, he doesn't just head hunt all night. He uses the jab and works the body.
Not to mention Pacquaio can't hit like he used to and Canelo has a great chin.

Back
Top Bottom