Please lock.

^ thats why they want to do the fight in china again, less taxes
That and the fact that MP is more likely to get a gift decision over there. Same for the Chinese boxer who only fights there in Macau.

Last edited:
I don't want to see Pacquiao vs Algeiri.

In other news Bernard Hopkins posed "naked" for espn magazine the body issue...

I scored the first one for Bradley, and the second for Pac.
For the first fight, where you suprised when they announced Bradley as the winner? You saw the replay the following week like, ok I see why he won.

I'm of Asian descent, watching the fight at the bar, some brothers trying to get rowdy routing for Bradley. After the fight they told me Pac got robbed
laugh.gif

I scored the first one for Bradley, and the second for Pac.
For the first fight, where you suprised when they announced Bradley as the winner? You saw the replay the following week like, ok I see why he won.

I'm of Asian descent, watching the fight at the bar, some brothers trying to get rowdy routing for Bradley. After the fight they told me Pac got robbed:lol: .

I was only surprised they actually did the right thing and gave him the decision over Pac TBH.

As far as what the black dudes at the bar said, a lot of casual boxing fans get easily swayed into believing what the HBO is selling. And you can't just say "Pac got robbed" without having a scorecard to prove your claim. You can't judge a fight at the end by looking at the fight overall as a whole, you have to score round by round.

Last edited:
The black guy and the asian guy at the bar are obviously going to route for their own nationality, does that mean we are both racist?

When this Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight will happen, and it most definitely will, I'll be scared for Pac. I think Pac will get beat by either split or unanimous. Am I still racist?

A little off-topic here. But you ever wonder why boxing hasn't incorporated other modern technology into the sport?

Like just one example...instead of judges using paper and pen to score, they could just use one of today's tablets and with just a touch of the screen, they could enter their score and the tablet ( say an ipad) will take care of everything else.

Not saying there's nothing wrong with a basic paper and pen, but it could be a time-saver.

.....Wishful thinking.

A little off-topic here. But you ever wonder why boxing hasn't incorporated other modern technology into the sport?

Like just one example...instead of judges using paper and pen to score, they could just use one of today's tablets and with just a touch of the screen, they could enter their score and the tablet ( say an ipad) will take care of everything else.

Not saying there's nothing wrong with a basic paper and pen, but it could be a time-saver.

.....Wishful thinking.

Of course they can do that. But pen and paper makes corruption possible.

So 3 weeks after episode 1 All Access Canelo/Lara aired, Showtime finally decides to air episode 2 and my damn DVR recorded a copy that buffered the whole show.

Last edited:
Im excited for this canelo lara fight dont really care who wins just wanna see a good fight
I'm taking Lara. 

I was going but I came to Missouri for the Little League World series quals for my Nephew instead.

Still might go if they get eliminated, (they killing it right now) but I doulbt they will

I think Lara is going to pull off the "upset".

Can't believe how so many people think he isn't that good and Canelo is going to easily win. :smh:

What do you mean so many people? The polls at the boxing forums I frequent have it about even.

Yeah only people who don't have it a close fight are casual fans so that shouldn't be too surprising.

All my crews are Latino. So all I've heard is Ca-neh-lo
Ca-neh-lo
Ca-neh-lo

You mean Mexican? Lara is a Latino, and so are many other Latino nationalities that don't like Mexicans.

Back
Top Bottom