Please lock.

I assumed the poster meant that Ward and GGG are both in the same boat in that they are avoided by most fighters in their divisions. At least I hope that's what he meant. Ward is on a whole different level than GGG he's proved himself against the best competition at the Super division which is something I can't say about GGG.

Bob Arum in an interview said he's looking to match up Alvarado vs Rios 3
And Marquez gets the winner of Bradley vs Pacquiao Smh Arum is running out of options for his stable.

Honestly who would Manny fight next if he wins? He already said no to Ruslan.

Anybody see that article of khan saying he stood up to one of Andre Wards best shots only for ward to say they have never sparred lol this dude trolling for a fight so bad

Anybody see that article of khan saying he stood up to one of Andre Wards best shots only for ward to say they have never sparred lol this dude trolling for a fight so bad

Should've gave Ward the memo :lol:. I wonder who Broner will fight if Floyd fights Maidana.

Since Peter Quillen is fighting GGGs leftovers, I wouldn't mind seeing GGG vs N'Dam.

Last edited:
Amir Khan could go **** himself begging for a fight on FB when he's done NOTHING to deserve it :lol: how about have one fight at 147? How about you've been running from Maidana for almost four years? How about not fighting Devon because it was apparently a foregone conclusion you were fighting Floyd and your team leaked it out? Now his reasoning is that Maidana never put him down so why should he get the fight? Get a goddamn resume at 147 before demanding you deserve anything. Insane man :lol:

That's a real lucrative payday. I'd campaign for it too. 12 round sparring session for millions!

Last edited:
Rios v Alvarado is shades of Israel Vazquez v Rafael Marquez, just find it to be completely unnecessary punishment for both fighters but am completely on board for action purposes

And it's not like he even takes that seriously :lol: he had a poll like that before and didn't even fight the one of the guys in the poll :lol:

Erislandy Lara calling out GGG. Don't know how I feeling about this.
Lara is one of the last real fighters left 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom