Please lock.

You cant believe a "poll" on his own website, and broner doesnt deserve a rematch with chino. If he gets a rematch so should paulie (not that I would want to see that again)

You cant believe a "poll" on his own website, and broner doesnt deserve a rematch with chino. If he gets a rematch so should paulie (not that I would want to see that again)

Doesn't matter if Broner "deserves" the rematch or not, he had a rematch clause in his contract and exercised it. Not to mention, Broner Vs. Maidana will be more entertaining than Mayweather Vs. Maidana anyway.

contract aside, do you think he deserves a rematch?

Yes, because he was the title holder. I'm sure if you lost the title, you would want a chance to win it back. Now, if Maidana came in as the WBA Welterweight Champion and won, then Broner wouldn't deserve a rematch.

Haymon is pulling the strings anyway. If PBF decides he wants Maidana, Broner is just gonna have to deal with it.

ESPN had the same poll of Khan or Maidana and it had Maidana leading with more votes plus over 60k votes total. more than Floyd website.

I don't think a rematch between Lucas and Garcia is in anyone's plans right now.

I expect Broner vs chino to be on the Floyd ppv undercard

I don't think a rematch between Lucas and Garcia is in anyone's plans right now.

I expect Broner vs chino to be on the Floyd ppv undercard
That ppv would be worth the money, tired of these weak under cards

Last edited:
Jean Pascal dealing with a sex assault investigation. Police searched his home end of January.

Not good when attempting to focus on Stevenson or Bute again.

Back
Top Bottom