Please lock.

That would be great if Lucas gets Thurman. Imagine if they leave Khan off the ppv card Damn he will be livid :lol:

Good thing showtime has good undercards cause I didn't want to see Khan OR Maidana flight May.

If GB wants to make Keith Thurman into a household name put him on the undercard vs Khan just a thought if he doesn't get Lucas.

Also bc I want to see Khan lose

Last edited:
I will take any combination of
Thurman vs Matthysse or Khan
Broner vs Khan or Proter
on the under card. Im guessung Broner not taking this too well.

I will take any combination of
Thurman vs Matthysse or Khan
Broner vs Khan or Proter
on the under card. Im guessung Broner not taking this too well.

Broner happy to see his big bro beat up maidana for him cuz he can't do it.

This fight is gonna put in perspective how much better Floyd is than broner with all the bs comparisons ppl saying he's the closest thing to Floyd.

Last edited:
Def going to be mayweathers worst fight in terms of ppv buys.

Gonna have to have a epic undercard

Last edited:
I dont think he happy about it. He wanted the rematch. Does Maidana have to pay him because it was in the contract?

I think broners ego wanted the rematch more than anything. I like AB as a fighter but that fight wasn't close enough for me to believe he'd have a chance in a rematch.

Broner and Maidana are both Haymon guys. He'll understand and get over it :lol: I doubt Maidana is going to have to give Broner anything. Broner is gonna be a good boy and keep his mouth shut if he wants to keep eating in boxing. Unfortunate as that is.

Def going to be mayweathers worst fight in terms of ppv buys.

Gonna have to have a epic undercard

Obviously it won't be close to mayweather canelo numbers but I could see this being equal to or surpassing Mayweather Guerrero if they promote it right, which I'm sure they will. Really aside from pacquiao, no opponents gonna bring those types of fans to the table imo

I think this fight can do great numbers with a solid undercard to help it up

If Broner and Thurman fight the same night that could do wonders

Already calling him out :lol:

BCampbellESPN Brian Campbell
RT @KeithThurmanJr: Do y'all think @AdrienBroner should fight me on his big bro @FloydMayweather card or nah? #OneTime

This could do better than the Guerrero fight we just need to know the undercard.

The only reason I bought Guerrero vs Mayweather was to watch Garcia vs Matthysse. I knew Guerrero had zero chance of winning like I believe Maidana has almost no chance of winning.

This could do better than the Guerrero fight we just need to know the undercard.

The only reason I bought Guerrero vs Mayweather was to watch Garcia vs Matthysse. I knew Guerrero had zero chance of winning like I believe Maidana has almost no chance of winning.

Garcia vs Matthysse was on the Canelo-Mayweather undercard.

Garcia vs Matthysse was on the Mayweather-Canelo undercard. I don't even remember who fought on the Mayweather-Guerrero undercard. I don't think that one even did a mill.

Being May 3rd, I think you need a Mexican fighter on the undercard to get that Cinco de Mayo $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who though? Outside of Canelo and maybe JMM, which Mexican is gonna bring fans like that to buy? Mares? I don't think he's a name like that.

Back
Top Bottom