Please lock.

Super excited for that fight. Gonna be rooting for Sergio to put the whooping on Cotto.

Did any of you guys hear that Adonis Stevenson signed with Al Haymon?

Last edited:
I think it was more due to him coming back at less than 100% with the knee injury. You could tell it bothered him early on.

And Sergio isn't really a big KO puncher to me. I'd be really shocked if Cotto gets TKO'ed.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow Friend of mine gets the heads up a little early, he was telling me last night that $200 would get you good seats in the 200 section range.

Damn id mos def be willing to drop that. I'm on it

Super excited for that fight. Gonna be rooting for Sergio to put the whooping on Cotto.

Did any of you guys hear that Adonis Stevenson signed with Al Haymon?

It would be a HUGE detriment to fans for this to lead to HBO letting go of Stevenson. With how petty they've been lately, I would not be surprised.

Frank (bx) [via mobile]

dan any idea when tickets go on sale for cotto v martinez??
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:41 PM)

No announcement yet, probably news on that next week from what Todd duBoef from Top Rank told me yesterday. He said the top ticket will likely be $750 and the cheapest ticket $50.

Id expect martinez to stay on the outside and use his range to outbox cotto. But then again anything can happen, especially with two aged vets

Look at Kahn crying cause he won't get the Floyd fight he should of fought Devon and won and he would have got it

Floyd and his team deserve props. My dude got people to go from not wanting anything to do with a fight Vs. Khan to buying his next fight as long as it's not against Khan :lol:. Who cares if Khan doesn't "deserve" the fight? Maidana is gonna be swinging at air all night just like Khan.

Last edited:
what is taking floyd so long to pick his next opponent? his next fight is in may and its about to be march and he still has to market the fight let alone train for it also... hes still going to win regardless though :lol:

Dude literally got knocked out the ring onto the concrete earlier on Showtime :wow:

Last edited:
Khan is so desperate lol he was begging to get the fighta while ago.

Floyd really got to Khans head.

Floyd and his team deserve props. My dude got people to go from not wanting anything to do with a fight Vs. Khan to buying his next fight as long as it's not against Khan :lol:. Who cares if Khan doesn't "deserve" the fight? Maidana is gonna be swinging at air all night just like Khan.

That should be part of the discussion if he deserves. I would hate to see that whiny little ***** get paid off to go to sleep in the 3rd round when he's ducked Maidana and Devon at 147 because he thought he was entitled to a shot at Floyd. That **** rubs me the wrong way :lol:

That should be part of the discussion if he deserves. I would hate to see that whiny little ***** get paid off to go to sleep in the 3rd round when he's ducked Maidana and Devon at 147 because he thought he was entitled to a shot at Floyd. That **** rubs me the wrong way :lol:

My sentiments exactly. Repped

I'm not interested In Floyd fighting khan either but I mean khan did beat maidana

Yea but barely...and (again :lol:) ref should have stopped it in the 10th. I've never seen a fighter not throw a punch for two minutes, get pummeled and the ref not step in. That GB paper :pimp:

There shouldn't even be a discussion on who's more deserving, either way you're getting a sparring session. People, myself included, didn't want to see Floyd fight Khan because Khan is nowhere close to Floyd's level, but now that same disparity in talent isn't an issue because Maidana "deserves" the fight? :lol:. People should still be saying we don't want to see that fight, not because Maidana doesn't deserve it, but because he's just not at that level of the elite fighters.

Floyd and his team deserve props. My dude got people to go from not wanting anything to do with a fight Vs. Khan to buying his next fight as long as it's not against Khan
laugh.gif
. Who cares if Khan doesn't "deserve" the fight? Maidana is gonna be swinging at air all night just like Khan.
Further proof of how dumb people are. I don't want to see either fight. I want to see him fight Lara, Bradley, Pac or Martinez. Hell I'd even take Danny Garcia at this point.

Jumping a couple months ahead but let's say Cotto beats Martinez, does anyone think Floyd would try and make that jump to Middleweight?

Jumping a couple months ahead but let's say Cotto beats Martinez, does anyone think Floyd would try and make that jump to Middleweight?
what is taking floyd so long to pick his next opponent? his next fight is in may and its about to be march and he still has to market the fight let alone train for it also... hes still going to win regardless though :lol:

I was thinking the same, if the winner looks vulnerable FMJ will fight him.

Back
Top Bottom