Please lock.

Little news/notes/rumors:

P.B.R. (BK(red hook))

do you see Cotto pushing for a Canelo fight in the first quarter of 2015 or will he have a tune up first then fight him in the fall?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:31 PM)

My sense -- and this is just me reading the tea leaves -- is that Canelo will fight Dec. 6 (I believe he will face Clottey) and that if Canelo wins his next fight would be vs. Cotto in May or June and Cotto won't have a tune-up fight.

1Time (San Diego by way of San Antonio)

Does Thurman-Canelo exist in the realm of possibilities?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (1:02 PM)

Maybe down the road. That would be a very interesting fight. I saw Keith last night and he told me his return is pushed back to November just to give his shoulder a little more time.

Steve (Hartford)

Is Khan v Lopez going to happen?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (1:04 PM)

Khan vs Josesito Lopez is the rumored fight for Khan in December. Whether it happens or not who knows? After seeing how Lopez looked last night, dont sign me up for that one.

do you see Cotto pushing for a Canelo fight in the first quarter of 2015 or will he have a tune up first then fight him in the fall?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:31 PM)

My sense -- and this is just me reading the tea leaves -- is that Canelo will fight Dec. 6 (I believe he will face Clottey) and that if Canelo wins his next fight would be vs. Cotto in May or June and Cotto won't have a tune-up fight.

What happened with Kirkland?

Chino better not miss this weight

Edit: cool he made it

Guys from work were saying dudes on the card tables this morning were talking of making bets on Chino being over in weight

Last edited:
Anyone else catch Robert Garcia slip in 'es un moreno' about the ref as if to imply that that's going to help Floyd win?  screw this guy, I want to see a knockout even more now.

Also, whoever owns South Beach Mitsubishi has to be raking off of these dudes wearing their gear so much.

Last edited:
Did you guys catch the last All Access, it aired on CBS sports.

I'm on it now.

Edit: Scratch that, this isn't new, it just shows new on CBS. So is there a last part before the fight or no?

Last edited:
Anyone else catch Robert Garcia slip in 'es un moreno' about the ref as if to imply that that's going to help Floyd win?  screw this guy, I want to see a knockout even more now.

Also, whoever owns South Beach Mitsubishi has to be raking off of these dudes wearing their gear so much.

:lol: I've always thought this. Them south coast Mitsubishi cats must papered up in a real way

Back
Top Bottom