Please lock.

Just wondering, but does Showtime offer an alternate, but legitimate option to paying for PPV fight? For example, say you don't have $80 for the ppv to watch on TV, but you do have a laptop and would be able to view the fight there and are willing to fork over some $$.

Amir khan don't want that 1 time Thurman work. I would love to see that tho

Keith would eat Kahn.

Kahn would be so frustrated that he had to face the likes of a Keith Thurman instead of a Mayweather that one good punch to the face of Kahn from Keith would have Kahn looking in the stands at his promoter asking why did you do this to me

jesus christ. First time ive ever seen mayweather get owned this bad.

I'm surprised Rachel Nichols got to even ask Floyd that many damning questions in a row.
He was semi- cool on camera while being asked those questions, he probably went home after that interview in a slight rage and smacked a couple of his hanger on broads in the lip.
Where'd you find that video Rook?

Also, whoever owns South Beach Mitsubishi has to be raking off of these dudes wearing their gear so much.

I find the whole South Coast Mitsubishi advertising to be pretty interesting. We're talking about a local dealership taking a national advertising approach and they seem to keep expanding their advertising more and more in terms of sponsoring a rage of fighters in different locations so apparently working. Heck, even Emmanuel Taylor was sporting their gear last week...a fight in Cincinnati.

Last edited:
I'm honestly not entirely sure what is meant by "max win" and "max pay" since I've never seen that with online waging but basically it appears to be a two fight parlay. In other words, Mayweather and Bey both have to win and he'll in turn win 30K + on his 10K bet. If either Bey or Mayweather lose, then it's a complete loss.

EDIT: Wanted to mention that I ran those odds through a parlay calculator and the winnings would be $35333.33 which matches the "max win" figure. The "max pay" figure is 10K more than this so it just seems to mean he'll get back his original wager + the earnings which in total equals $45333.33.

Last edited:
still contemplating if i should watch the fight with my friend at buffalo wild wings or go to my friends house and watch the fight where everyone is going to be at... my friends house is like an hour away though :smh:

still contemplating if i should watch the fight with my friend at buffalo wild wings or go to my friends house and watch the fight where everyone is going to be at... my friends house is like an hour away though :smh:

It better be some people I'm really tryna hang with if I'm drive an hr to watch it.is there gon be females or is it more of a family setting?

its just all my boys really and maybe their gfs... i think i might just go to buffalo wild wings... im going to see everyone tomorrow anyway for my friends get together

Back
Top Bottom