Please lock.

How dope would boxing be if anybody could fight anybody

Dope? Not really, then you'd have severe height and weight disadvantages like Manny Pacquiao vs Wladimir Klitschko, can you imagine Wladimir just applying one hand to distance himself over Pac's head as Pac swings away unable to reach him?

How dope would boxing be if anybody could fight anybody
Dope? Not really, then you'd have severe height and weight disadvantages like Manny Pacquiao vs Wladimir Klitschko, can you imagine Wladimir just applying one hand to distance himself over Pac's head as Pac swings away unable to reach him?
I dont think he means OG UFC style. I think he means mandatory fights instead of promoters controlling which fighters fight whom.

I know I was just joking. But I heard Floyd likely ruled out a possible bout with Amir Khan saying he has Danny Garcia and Briedis Prescott problems, but didn't Maidana have Khan, Alexander and some other European guy problems?

Jesus Christ I meant within the same weight class OBVIOUSLY. With no contractual restrictions. The best fights would get made. Pacquiao vs klitchko :rofl: y'all r wild

Where did you hear/read Floyd say that about Khan?

The only thing I've heard him use against Khan was that he has not earned it at 147. Which is 100% true. That entitled **** has been thinking he deserves the Floyd fight since last winter.

But I heard Floyd likely ruled out a possible bout with Amir Khan saying he has Danny Garcia and Briedis Prescott problems, but didn't Maidana have Khan, Alexander and some other European guy problems?
I think it's pretty well established that he's an idiot constantly contradicting himself and running out of excuses. But dudes stay dranking the kool aid

Jesus Christ I meant within the same weight class OBVIOUSLY. With no contractual restrictions. The best fights would get made. Pacquiao vs klitchko :rofl: y'all r wild

Reminds of the good ol WWF and WCW days when you'd have The Big Show fighting these 200 lb opponents lol

Late pass, but did anyone see Jim Lampley go off about Floyd on his show?  It seems like bashing Floyd Mayweather publicly is an easy way to get props and accolades from your peers and the public.

Late pass, but did anyone see Jim Lampley go off about Floyd on his show?  It seems like bashing Floyd Mayweather publicly is an easy way to get props and accolades from your peers and the public.

U talking about recently or a long *** time ago?

U talking about recently or a long *** time ago?
Lampley has a show called 'The Fight Game' where he talks about boxing, and on a recent episode after Floyd vs Maidana II he said a lot of stuff including that the sport would be better without Floyd...and criticized Floyd about domestic violence. 

Last edited:
Where did you hear/read Floyd say that about Khan?

The only thing I've heard him use against Khan was that he has not earned it at 147. Which is 100% true. That entitled **** has been thinking he deserves the Floyd fight since last winter.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/09...iness-with-danny-garcia-and-breidis-prescott/

But Khan was on the poll early this year and he won that poll fair and square regardless of ESPN or other polls. And his style would excite a match with Floyd. Floyd today is only see fighting slow flat footed one punch finding fighters. It's basically a re-run for Floyd's fights now. Like tuning into a show, only to watch an episode played before.

Last edited:
Lampley has a show called 'The Fight Game' where he talks about boxing, and on a recent episode after Floyd vs Maidana II he said a lot of stuff including that the sport would be better without Floyd...and criticized Floyd about domestic violence. 

Meanwhile Jim Lampley was arrested for domestic violence issues a couple years ago. They're both on that same dirtbag steez when it comes to the women. Lampley is just acting funny now because Floyd left HBO and domestic violence is the hot topic now. Lame as ****

Don't think it was posted, but Floyd is taking heat from the NSAC for the 31 minute sparring session, aka "the dog house", shown on all access. :pimp: :lol:

Don't think it was posted, but Floyd is taking heat from the NSAC for the 31 minute sparring session, aka "the dog house", shown on all access.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Damn man what did Floyd ever do to you?  :lol:

Just watched it. Floyd as a person is probably an ***hole IMO but I would never really know that for a fact because I don't know him personally. It irks me to see these broadcasting "professionals" on their high horse judging the **** out of ppl as if their lives are perfect. And Michelle beadle is just a hater period.

Last edited:

I saw it. It had racial undertones to me as well. He was talking about how unfair it is that PBF makes all these money, while "smiling golfers" and "nice race drivers" (Tony ******* Stewart just killed a man, #$%$#%!) make far less.

I thought his whole monologue was disgusting and obviously had to do with how Floyd is no longer with HBO. Even Michelle Beadle was actin' all high and mighty too. Those clowns wouldn't have been talking that **** if the fight was on HBO PPV.

Last edited:
Boxing can be a tough sport but when Floyd was laughing and imitating the dude that got staggered during the "dog house" I cringed. Floyd always talks about how he avoids damage so he can have a life after boxing. There's nothing about sparring until someone quits that promotes safety. It sounds really cool and macho in theory but it accomplishes nothing. Sloppy boxing, unnecessary punches to the head, concussions, brain damage. No one gets better because of it.

Back
Top Bottom